Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Live 960

• 3 years ago · #1

nameno1had

I feel like starting a chant for 960 live interface. I am not sure what good it would do, but I am curious if anyone else may echo my sentiments or perhaps have some similar idea.

• 3 years ago · #2

chessblood

Live 960...Live 960... Live 960 The chant has been started.

• 3 years ago · #3

nameno1had

Seriously, to whom it concerns at Chess.com, I think it would be a wonderful idea. We could even have 960 blitz, etc. I am in love with 960 and I think the Chess.com experience would be more complete with Live 960 capability.

• 3 years ago · #4

Mimchi

I would happily pay a membership if chess.com got 960 on LIVE CHESS!

• 3 years ago · #5

nameno1had

Wow, that's some good cannon fodder... I think that it is a great training exercise as well as a cool game. Plus, its more difficult to cheat at 960. Let the votes roll in.

• 3 years ago · #6

doublecorner

I'm with you too
  • 3 years ago · #7

nameno1had

...all at once, everyone pound on the table and yell....we want dessert, we want dessert...

• 3 years ago · #8

nameno1had

No wonder they haven't created a live version of 960...

• 3 years ago · #9

Pawnguy7

I vote yes. I love 960 but strongly fdislike days long correspondance: live IS the way.

• 3 years ago · #10

nameno1had

Live 960 virtually makes it impossible to cheat. It will be obvious for someone to have to take 5 or more minutes at the begining of a game to set up the position, for their engine to analyze, to tell them the best moves to make. This isn't so in standard chess or even online 960.

• 3 years ago · #11

MrRijndael

That would be awesome and I imagine it will be available on here.....at some point.

• 3 years ago · #12

hzag

bullet 960 i can hardly wait

• 3 years ago · #13

StrategicPlay

I had heard from the staff a few months back that 960 Live would be introduced in 2012.
  • 3 years ago · #14

nameno1had

I haven't given a  thought before now, but I love the idea of 960 blitz, there isn't a way for anyone to memorize the moves ahead of time. It really would level the playing field. I think bullet is more about how has faster reflexs and better equipment,connection,etc...

• 3 years ago · #15

fionn5

I would be glad to pay a membership if chess.com implemented live chess960.

However I'm doubtful that it will happen.

• 3 years ago · #16

rjb

Bullet 960 would be so fun, seriously. I'll add to the chant.

• 3 years ago · #17

Napawnleon

Yes please! That's the reason why I always end up on Chess Cube. In fact I decided today to resign my paid subscription to Chess.com because I spend most of my time over there now.

• 3 years ago · #18

fastpitchdad

960 live would be awesome

• 3 years ago · #19

morph1970

agree add me I would love a go at this

• 3 years ago · #20

Rebel_in_Istanbul

Live 960 would be a wonderful development for chess.com. And If it happens, we must reward chess.com with buying a membership. 

This forum topic has been locked.