Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Amazing Video - This is a joke

• 5 years ago · Quote · #1

jay

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1267117014072RA10

you'll just have to be patient and watch this...its one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #2

geoff

I can't think of anybody that has done more for mankind than that guy.  It is unbelievable how touching that video is.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #3

Misha

that's erik!! i have a Q, how on earth did he post his pic in it like that?!

• 5 years ago · Quote · #4

honey199

who is that person ? the hero perosn ?

• 5 years ago · Quote · #5

honey199

ohhh its erik , that video is sooo wierd

• 5 years ago · Quote · #6

qixel

lol.  Our new Big Brother.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #8

shadowc

What a BAD haircut...

• 5 years ago · Quote · #9

wilddog

The hero needs a hair transplant
  • 5 years ago · Quote · #10

mprhchess

what is it?

• 5 years ago · Quote · #11

modernchess

Wow. I love it!

• 5 years ago · Quote · #13

Dakota_Clark

wow nice. anyone have the link for where you can upload a picture and do it for your own fun?

• 5 years ago · Quote · #14

polydiatonic

What was the point of that?  Did it have to do with net neutrality or something?  I feel used.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #15

dsarkar

I could not see it - the screen goes black after a few seconds (saying transferring data)

Is it my connection, or I was unfortunate to catch their server at the wrong time?

[EDITED:] Oops, sorry! I had installed Quicktime Alternative before installing Firefox...

{EDITED:} Naah! Reinstalled Quicktime Alternative with Firefox plugin - still does not work...

• 5 years ago · Quote · #16

cclynes

HERO!!!

• 5 years ago · Quote · #17

cc3000

lol,, I didn´t know that Erik was a Swedish hero.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #18

chrish

At last my true value is recognised

• 5 years ago · Quote · #19

polydiatonic

jay wrote:

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1267117014072RA10

you'll just have to be patient and watch this...its one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen.

Seriously Jay, what is the point of this posting?  As far as I can tell it's a pointless video with no redeeming qualities and absolutely nothing to do with chess.  I really do feel like you've spammed the community with this.  Please tell me if I'm missing something because if I am I'd like to be filled in.  At the moment I'm feeling rather angry that I wasted my time looking at this vid because I feel like I've spammed by a staff member for no good reason at all.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #20

jay

haha, it was simply a joke man. take it easy! :)

The guy in the video is our beloved Erik from Chess.com. Some people recognize him, some people don't. sorry if i wasted 8 minutes of your day. :(

Post your reply: