Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Amazing Video - This is a joke

• 6 years ago · Quote · #1

you'll just have to be patient and watch this...its one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen.

• 6 years ago · Quote · #2

I can't think of anybody that has done more for mankind than that guy.  It is unbelievable how touching that video is.

• 6 years ago · Quote · #3

that's erik!! i have a Q, how on earth did he post his pic in it like that?!

• 6 years ago · Quote · #4

who is that person ? the hero perosn ?

• 6 years ago · Quote · #5

ohhh its erik , that video is sooo wierd

• 6 years ago · Quote · #6

lol.  Our new Big Brother.

• 6 years ago · Quote · #8

What a BAD haircut...

• 6 years ago · Quote · #9

The hero needs a hair transplant
  • 6 years ago · Quote · #10

what is it?

• 6 years ago · Quote · #11

Wow. I love it!

• 6 years ago · Quote · #13

wow nice. anyone have the link for where you can upload a picture and do it for your own fun?

• 6 years ago · Quote · #14

What was the point of that?  Did it have to do with net neutrality or something?  I feel used.

• 6 years ago · Quote · #15

I could not see it - the screen goes black after a few seconds (saying transferring data)

Is it my connection, or I was unfortunate to catch their server at the wrong time?

[EDITED:] Oops, sorry! I had installed Quicktime Alternative before installing Firefox...

{EDITED:} Naah! Reinstalled Quicktime Alternative with Firefox plugin - still does not work...

• 6 years ago · Quote · #16

• 6 years ago · Quote · #17

lol,, I didn´t know that Erik was a Swedish hero.

• 6 years ago · Quote · #18

At last my true value is recognised

• 6 years ago · Quote · #19

jay wrote:

you'll just have to be patient and watch this...its one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen.

Seriously Jay, what is the point of this posting?  As far as I can tell it's a pointless video with no redeeming qualities and absolutely nothing to do with chess.  I really do feel like you've spammed the community with this.  Please tell me if I'm missing something because if I am I'd like to be filled in.  At the moment I'm feeling rather angry that I wasted my time looking at this vid because I feel like I've spammed by a staff member for no good reason at all.

• 6 years ago · Quote · #20

haha, it was simply a joke man. take it easy! :)

The guy in the video is our beloved Erik from Chess.com. Some people recognize him, some people don't. sorry if i wasted 8 minutes of your day. :(

Post your reply: