Forums

chess.com offline

Sort:
alejbo
[COMMENT DELETED]
InfiniteFlash
abotass wrote:

why does chess.com go offline so often? especially it seems during prime hours

I don't mind it going down for a half an hour, what really bugs me is the lack of a heads up here.

ChessinBlackandWhite

prime hours for who? haha. They have people all around the world so anytime is bad for someone. They typically go offline at a good time for me

joongchoi

whatever happened offline seems to have broken Explorer.  can somebody fix it?

baddogno

Chess Mentor and the Tactics Trainer are broken as well.

NealPage
MichaelPorcelli wrote:

prime hours for who? haha. They have people all around the world so anytime is bad for someone. They typically go offline at a good time for me

Prime hours are when chess.com has the most users online, or trying to get online at least, which is right about now.

eehc

Maybe they're doing some work on the website so that it needs to get offline while they're at it.

ChessinBlackandWhite
NealPage wrote:
MichaelPorcelli wrote:

Prime hours are when chess.com has the most users online, or trying to get online at least, which is right about now.

how do you know this is prime time? asking because i am interested, not saying you are wrong haha

JuergenWerner

Chess.com just went offline and it caused me to lose a game while I had a won position...