Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Create a Promotional Chess.com Video and Win $1,000!!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #601

Pajser_resjaP

INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=V9MSV9LTHRM I'm going to win because I came in sure of myself and having a plan to win, too many people half tired and they cost themselfes $1000 and I hope they know that and I wish You to be stronger.

Hmmm... This isn't the video about chess. If you add chess.com on the end of videos title, it doesn't make it promotional video for chess.com .

• 3 years ago · Quote · #602

INSANECRAZYGUY

I didn't see ANYWHERE where it said my video had to be about chess? I could've been in a hot dog suit dancing with a sign that said chess.com either way they are ads. Chess.com is even in the title and tags. I do in fact believe I'm promoting chess.com of showing the logo, making a refer to chess, and making sure they know what this is all about then I fail to see how i'm not promoting chess.com I even have the link first thing
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #603

Pajser_resjaP

INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:
    I didn't see ANYWHERE where it said my video had to be about chess? I could've been in a hot dog suit dancing with a sign that said chess.com either way they are ads. Chess.com is even in the title and tags. I do in fact believe I'm promoting chess.com of showing the logo, making a refer to chess, and making sure they know what this is all about then I fail to see how i'm not promoting chess.com I even have the link first thing

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

• 3 years ago · Quote · #604

INSANECRAZYGUY

I enjoy your counter auguement
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #605

Pajser_resjaP

INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:

Then you will enjoy this for sure! XD
    http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2010/02/double-facepalm.jpg

• 3 years ago · Quote · #606

George1st

Pajser_resjaP wrote:
    INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:

I am truly sorry for asking but curiosity got the better of me. Why do you have a picture of your bottom as your profile and is it aslightly deformed or just on a wierd angle? 

Answer only if comfortable to do so? Or send to me via mail. Thank you.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #607

Pajser_resjaP

George1st wrote:
    Pajser_resjaP wrote:
    INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:

I am truly sorry for asking but curiosity got the better of me. Why do you have a picture of your bottom as your profile and is it aslightly deformed or just on a wierd angle? 

For the same reason you have a picture of your bottom as your profile. Weird thing how two different people from two different sides of the world come up with the same idea for their profile picture, huh?
    And, yes, it is slightly deformed because i broke it about 10 times (i'm training martial arts for about 8 years).

• 3 years ago · Quote · #608

SonnyMeadows

• 3 years ago · Quote · #609

INSANECRAZYGUY

Hey how can we be sure they would really give away $1000? It sounds too good to be true. Idk Just if I won and my plans didn't line up I'd have to disargee.
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #610

George1st

Pajser_resjaP wrote:
    George1st wrote:
    Pajser_resjaP wrote:
    INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:

For the same reason you have a picture of your bottom as your profile. Weird thing how two different people from two different sides of the world come up with the same idea for their profile picture, huh?
    And, yes, it is slightly deformed because i broke it about 10 times (i'm training martial arts for about 8 years).

Martial Arts.....just slipped that in accidentially, eh?

You idiots all do the same. Low self esteem, try to tell people ur good in the same kinda way. Very sad....rolf!!!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #611

Progressive_Groove

Hey !! That video was cool !!

The Dark Knight Chasing the lowly pawn and then ... Bam !! Queen Promotion !! Cool dramatic score, too.

Very entertaining. Well done.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #612

SonnyMeadows

Thanks I'm glad you liked it!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #613

WIP_Ihateyou

Where is the video posted by ROOKEMYO?
    I knew he was in first place ....

• 3 years ago · Quote · #614

adude23

He closed his youtube account.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #615

Pajser_resjaP

George1st wrote:
    Pajser_resjaP wrote:
    George1st wrote:
    Pajser_resjaP wrote:
    INSANECRAZYGUY wrote:

Martial Arts.....just slipped that in accidentially, eh?

You idiots all do the same. Low self esteem, try to tell people ur good in the same kinda way. Very sad....rolf!!!

Very mature thing to do - argue with a guy who is half of your age and call him and others an idiots. Very mature sir, very mature...
    As for martial arts, that is the reason why my nose is deformed, nothing else.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #616

WIP_Ihateyou

adude23 wrote:

Yes, yes. Every action has an effect.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #617

omglolbbqpizza

adude23 wrote:

Good for him, one opponent down. Now I can lower my suspiscions, since, he isn't here!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #618

Pajser_resjaP

justforfriendship wrote:
    adude23 wrote:

Yes, yes. Every action has an effect.

Wow, didn't know that he closed account. o.O
    F yeah! :D

• 3 years ago · Quote · #619

WIP_Ihateyou

About JoseAFadul:

"""""Sorry! This member's account has been closed.

If you feel this was an error, please click here.""""

This man is not registered on chess.com , but has a video on contest.

Interestingly, this contest .... 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #620

Pajser_resjaP

ATENTION!

If anyone still has an original message from chess.com about promotional video in their inbox, please copy it to this forum. Thanks! :)

Post your reply: