Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

forum posts in last 24 hours

• 7 years ago · Quote · #1

Pistoleer

heyas, this may already be possible and if so the link would be magic cheers :)

On many forums its possible to hit a link to see all the posts in the last 24 hours, is that possible here?  I know we have a link to see todays hot threads, but often that doesnt cover all the threads and sometimes when im feelin lazy i just like to sit and read the forums, so would be nice to be able to see all that was new. No biggie but after a dozen drinks or so ye know i get to thinkin :P Cheers ye hard workin staff type creatures ;)

• 7 years ago · Quote · #3

Pistoleer

Well we do have a reputatioj to hu-p[hold! Breakkie is a bowl o porridge, 6 eggs, pint o Guinness an an Ulster fry. Then a fistfight and a wee dram fer midmornin exercise. Lunch is spent sleepin. Afternoon snack o peanuts an crisps at the pub. oh an a pint o three o the good stuff. Dinner is Guiness flavoured shamrock and leprechaun stew and a bottle o wine. AFter dinder drinks is anoht er bottle o wine or if feelin expenssive a bottle o Whiskey/Vodka/Sambuca or well heck jus wahtever tickeles yer fancy. Thing is, gotta fit chess.com in there lots too! ;)
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #4

cwcaesar

Don't you ever work over there or all your time spent drinking?  If so, I am booking a flight in the morning!  Lol
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #5

erik

that is why we built the "New Unread Posts", "Unanswered", etc. that's not good enough for you???? GOSH!
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #6

Pistoleer

omg... (insert that annacronym we didnt know till someones post eralier today about a blind man now seein!)

*coughs* yes indeed sorry and thanks.. how did i not see that link before?! 

Move along..nothing to see here!

• 7 years ago · Quote · #7

Pistoleer

Aint that the truth Lisa! I just gave my queen away fer nothin in a game i just lost :s I really should ban myself from this site when im playin under the influence lol ;P
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #8

Evil_Homer

Pistoleer wrote: Well we do have a reputatioj to hu-p[hold! Breakkie is a bowl o porridge, 6 eggs, pint o Guinness an an Ulster fry. Then a fistfight and a wee dram fer midmornin exercise. Lunch is spent sleepin. Afternoon snack o peanuts an crisps at the pub. oh an a pint o three o the good stuff. Dinner is Guiness flavoured shamrock and leprechaun stew and a bottle o wine. AFter dinder drinks is anoht er bottle o wine or if feelin expenssive a bottle o Whiskey/Vodka/Sambuca or well heck jus wahtever tickeles yer fancy. Thing is, gotta fit chess.com in there lots too! ;)

They banned Leprechaun stew down in the South a few years ago. Something about their Human Rights or some such nonesense, thanks EU.

Anyhows, we have to make do with a 6 pack of Stout instead.

Swings and roundabouts, lol.

• 7 years ago · Quote · #9

Dozy

How is it, Pistoleer, that when you listed your daily diet there was no mention of poteen?

Post your reply: