Forums

Kohai on TV??

Sort:
dpruess

** Special Announcement **

on today's episode of the weekly chess.com/tv show, Pardon our Blunders, we will have some incredible special appearances!

Kohai?? Erik?? Jay??? Danny??? no wait, we see him all the time, who cares about Danny.

Anyway, the show is open to *all members* so basics and golds, this is a chance to check out chess.com TV. platinums and diamonds, don't miss this one either Smile

(show starts in 1.5 hours)

Atos

When will the members receive the Kohai Dolls that were promised long ago ?

joe_of_the_jungle

lol at atos

piotr

I'm in :).

dpruess

--> has no idea about the kohai dolls.

SonofPearl

I want a Kohai Doll! CoolWinkLaughing

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I want a Kohai doll too!

Or a Kohai bobblehead

TheGrobe
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

I want a Kohai doll too!

Or a Kohai bobblehead

Voodoo pins not included. 

piotr

(source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/16223772@N07/4144503680)

TheGrobe

The dress seems appropriate, but I thought Kohai was blonde.

dpruess
TheGrobe wrote:

you'll find out today!! Surprised

Atos
TheGrobe wrote:

Maybe "was" ?

DanielRensch

You are all in for a treat today!! Except for David of course, who will naturally receive his weekly beat down Tongue out...

dpruess

show is on in 18 minutes.

dpruess

the video is saved in the on-demand library, but only platinum and diamond can use that.

Atos

I think dpruess is starting to consider it !

Atos

Well, maybe if you also remove a couple of items of clothing it could help, lol...

Where is trysts ?

dpruess

sorry i can't do it.

RookedOnChess

This show was FANTASTIC!!! I wouldn't have wanted to miss it, for sure! Anyone who DID miss it, if your platinum or diamond, be SURE to catch it On-Demand! The shows are SO great, Chess.com/TV alone is worth premium membership, IMO, but all the amazing stuff offered on this site is SO worth the price. Maybe you guys can set up an installment plan so people can pay the 1-year membership over a 3-month period? :D I've always thought that would be a good idea, but don't know if it's feasible.

gorgeous_vulture
dpruess wrote:

the video is saved in the on-demand library, but only platinum and diamond can use that.

Where is this on-demand library of which you speak? I looked under videos and all I could find was Dzindzi berating people :-)