Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

New Chess.com Site for Kids => www.ChessKid.com !

• 3 years ago · Quote · #201

Chemwong

Also there should be conditional moves option so we do not have to waste time on forced moves.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #202

DRcheckmate

im a 11 year old kid who studied chess very hard this site isnt challenging at all i won all my games accept from timouts and the acvanced chess lessons are about for 1200's

• 2 years ago · Quote · #203

Namssob

Mekk wrote:

The idea of kids being governed by parents is excellent, but I don't like the fact that chesskid is totally separated from chess.com. Am I, as parent, expected to visit both chess.com and chesskid.com simultaneously?

Wouldn't it be better if chesskid simply offered a limited view to normal chess.com, with chat, forums, avatars etc etc disabled but with an opportunity to play chess against normal chess.com members?

I second this request, and I also have asked about this via a support ticket, more specifically, if I've paid for a Premium membership on Chess.com, it should carry over onto Chesskid.com.

I have to say the "friending" system on Chesskid.com is an outstanding idea.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #204

DRcheckmate

wait im a kid but since im a prodigity can i make a coach account i was the teacher at a school chess club once

• 2 years ago · Quote · #205

invincible_knight

doesn't let you join

• 2 years ago · Quote · #206

-onion

At last a good reason to have children!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #207

_IronButterfly_

I agree with Nam..I tried to change my credit over to chesskids,but I think your idea is far better. It should just "cover" chesskids also.  

• 2 years ago · Quote · #208

DRcheckmate

Chemwong wrote:

Really horrible that I made a test account (as kids) and give open seeks for 1200-1900 rated player in 1,2,3 days time control but it took more than 6 hours for them to be accepted. The higher rated kids may feel lonely there.

Are there anyways to get more kids there? Could there be a discount on Gold Kids if their parents were chess.com premium members?

Please consider constructing a brand new help page for the kids part of site as some of the FAQ are not applicable there.

Also I would like to repeat a point many has mentioned: all tournaments there are restricted to club(team) members would make most tourney impossible to start.

The ChessKid is really safe for kids and the kids cannot do much mischief under the setting. I appreciate this and wish this site could grow.

your right i cancelled my chesskid account everyone there plays like a 600

• 2 years ago · Quote · #209

NachtWulf

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #210

Trapper4

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #211

_HuRRiiCaNe_

Someone revive this thread !!!!!!!!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #212

ChristianSoldier007

very good site, I recently created a coach account and signed my niece up!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #213

PLAVIN79

My grandkids will love itSmile

• 2 years ago · Quote · #214

Trapper4

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #215

Chemwong

DRcheckmate wrote:
    Chemwong wrote:

Really horrible that I made a test account (as kids) and give open seeks for 1200-1900 rated player in 1,2,3 days time control but it took more than 6 hours for them to be accepted. The higher rated kids may feel lonely there.

The top rankers are not, but most others plays WITH THE ATTITUDE of 600.

Sorry, I really dislike those who play with 1R1Q1N less to see his king about to be excecuted or hope for hospitalization of opponent. While this trains us to be patient and careful, too much of this is just mundane.

Also I beg the staff to make conditional move. At least, at least allow one move premove to speed up the part of game with narrow path or dead end.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #216

sara_manju

very nice to know that there is chess site specially designed for kids, chesskids.com

• 24 months ago · Quote · #217

shengyi

Great!

• 23 months ago · Quote · #218

Chessgrandmaster2001

I actually have been playing on chesskid.com for a year,and I just have a question about its re-design,will it be having all the features of chess.com?And will it have some more advanced chess lessons?

• 22 months ago · Quote · #219

Chemwong

Abscence of tournament for free members/ without chess club make this site boring.

• 19 months ago · Quote · #220

linuxblue1

The site will attract intruders who are over 75. That will balance out the under 7's who play on chess.com here.

Smile

Post your reply: