Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
bulletheadbilly

I use Google

pam234

Why should this forum be locked. My complaint is completely justified and courteously expressed.

Endapuppy

Because Erik Dictates what happens on this site and if you cross him....locked

OffTopicRocker

I think the new site design is perfect. You guys rock!!!

pam234

I'm sure Erik is too good a businessman to treat his customer's complaint in such a cavalier manner.

Martin_Stahl
pam234 wrote:

To Martin :- My husband says the browser I use is Internet Explorer and there are no plugins to worry about,

The suggested browsers are Chrome and Firefox. Depending on how old the version of Explorer is, that may be your main problem.

pam234

Thanks Martin, I will get my husband to install one of them this weekend. Is one of them better/cheaper than the other?

I'm grateful for your efforts in sorting out my complaint. Hopefully once the browser has been changed  the annoying freezing will stop.

Endapuppy

Erik had his minions lock a guy just for expressing his heartfelt views on Satan.

Martin_Stahl

Both are free and really it comes down to preference. I like Firefox a lot and but some people prefer Chrome.

Endapuppy

He didn't even do what you did, i.e. Attacking Eriks site with great gusto

Martin_Stahl
Endapuppy wrote:

Erik had his minions lock a guy just for expressing his heartfelt views on Satan.

Mods lock topics that deal with religion or politics (as stated in the site posting guidelines). Other topics get locked for violating other posting guidelines or TOS violations. Occasionally other topics also get locked, for various reasons.

For topics about v2, they really want to try and keep those centered in the v2 club that was set up, to try and keep easier track of issues and concerns. When there are a bunch of posts all over the forums, the discussion is hard to follow.

Endapuppy

Oh ok

Naakija

I've used only Chrome 7 years now.     Smile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome_version_history

pam234

v2 worked perfectly for me with Internet Explorer but I am not an old fuddy-duddy and will move with the times and get Chrome.