Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

New Site Design Feedback

• 24 months ago · Quote · #821

Joseph-S

Has anyone mentioned the left and right cursor arrows not working?

* "Up"grade indeed. Frown *

• 24 months ago · Quote · #822

DeepGreene

Joseph-S wrote:

Has anyone mentioned the left and right cursor arrows not working?

* "Up"grade indeed. *

Where is this?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #823

BorgQueen

I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

• 24 months ago · Quote · #824

Joseph-S

BorgQueen wrote:

I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

I clear it frequently but when I try to scoot the cursor over, one way or the other, it disappears.  I didn't have that problem before the upgrade.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #825

AnthonyCG

Erik approves.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #826

Joseph-S

Joseph-S wrote:
    BorgQueen wrote:

I clear it frequently but when I try to scoot the cursor over, one way or the other, it disappears.  I didn't have that problem before the upgrade.

I didn't mean the cursor, but that blinking line that shows where you are going to type.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #827

BorgQueen

That is called the cursor, the other thing is called a mouse pointer :-)

No problem, I just thought it might help since I had the exact same problem when the upgrade first hit, but it seemed to have been fixed 2 or 3 days later.

I remember it being very annoying when I couldn't use arrows in the text!

• 24 months ago · Quote · #828

yeres30

It's been a while since I played Live Chess as "Connection Interrupted. Reconnecting" spoiled all the fun playing 3-minute games. What I did not appreciate was it took a long time for a "reconnect".  And what was really aggravating is that the time lapse between disconnect and reconnect was subtracted from my time and added to my opponent's.  When several of this disconnects took place, I either lose on time a game I am winning or that the timer made me make moves so hastily thought of.

Today, for the first time in a long time, I played 3-minute blitz. Yes there there still was "Connection Interrupted" except now the time lapse between disconnect and connect was almost nil.  I hope that it stays that way.  For I was already thiking of going back to become a non-paying member when my membership expires.  For I was not anymore enjoying paying 3-minute blitz.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #829

CBA

Still waiting for "my games" on Explorer...

*this will be on my gravestone

• 24 months ago · Quote · #830

netzach

Still waiting too... aargh ! Apparently system is set-up now but Is going to take time for '' migration of data '' from the old-database to the new one.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #831

CBA

And the reason that will take so long is that it will include data we do not want - i.e. pissing-about-quick-chess.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #832

kco

CBA wrote:

And the reason that will take so long is that it will include data we do not want - i.e. pissing-about-quick-chess.

yeah I don't want that stuff on my grave too.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #833

iambligh

Hey. I like the new design a lot, and the site in general is fantastic.

One feature that I'd like to see at some point is an "auto-decline rematch" account setting. Like, when someone challenges you to a rematch, a message comes up. It could be something polite, like "Thank you for what I'm sure was a good game, but this user doesn't accept rematches. Still, thanks for your consideration, and have a good day."

• 24 months ago · Quote · #834

LauriAikio

Here You are, Nick :

Database: Master GamesMy Chess GamesOther Players Games   Online & LiveOnline ChessLive Chess 

as White

as Black

MoveGames
    White Wins
    Draws
    Black Wins
    1.e4 672
    74%   16.8%
    1.d4 81
    75.3% 14.8%  
    1.c4 20
    80%   20%
    1.Nf3 10
    100%    
  • 24 months ago · Quote · #835

CBA

You mean it's working...?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #836

LauriAikio

Not properly, but via opponent´s Profile Page some players are Exploreable.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #837

netzach

For some. I still have zilch as do you LA.

Another thing noticed is that '' member-flags '' have vanished from some areas of the site ?     (for example team-member lists in VC)

Although these are user/changeable they are informative in lists & see no reason to remove them ??  (just adds further navigation-difficulty)

Yet another bug have noticed is whilst editing comments (group-forums) with mixed written/visual content the pages begin flipping around all over the place instead of staying where you are.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #838

netzach

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 24 months ago · Quote · #839

kco

not working for you because you don't belong in there ! ?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #840

netzach

kco wrote:

not working for you because you don't belong in there ! ?

Posssibly... Needing to simplify chess-activity :)

Post your reply: