Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

New Site Design Feedback

• 3 years ago · Quote · #901

rounakshinha

Englund Gambit Complex (Englund Gambit) chess trap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN9chuyvuI

• 3 years ago · Quote · #902

BorgQueen

gambit-man wrote:

it tells you where i don't have the button.

No it doesn't.

The 'post new topic' issue was that there is no button in the group forum for me to post a new topic. i have to go within a different topic before i can find the button. I really have only used my OTB club forum lately, haven't checked out other groups that i am a member of.

But when I look at my group forums, there is clearly a new topic button, in all of them, so I can't see what you're on about.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #904

gambit-man

BorgQueen wrote:
    gambit-man wrote:

it tells you where i don't have the button.

No it doesn't.

The 'post new topic' issue was that there is no button in the group forum for me to post a new topic. i have to go within a different topic before i can find the button. I really have only used my OTB club forum lately, haven't checked out other groups that i am a member of.

But when I look at my group forums, there is clearly a new topic button, in all of them, so I can't see what you're on about.

Yes it does, you've even highlighted it yourself. What school did you go to?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #905

BorgQueen

Did you even go to school??  

I even asked you for confirmation, but you couldn't even answer that basic question.  The image you posted is not the group forum view I see. 

I do not tolerate fools lightly, especially when they insult me.   I'm done trying to help you.  

Instead I'll switch to this position: Must be the nut behind the keyboard, coz mine works fine.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #906

gambit-man

You have been no help to me whatsoever. If people want to poke and snipe at me from the side, that's fine by me, just so long as they don't mind me sniping back at them.

The question you asked was already contained within the thread, if you can't read what is in front of you, my level of education has no bearing.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #907

BorgQueen

Oh... I think it does.

Of course I have been no help, that is because you failed to answer any direct questions.  NOBODY can help you because you failed at basic communication.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #908

gambit-man

LMAO, says the person who can't read

• 3 years ago · Quote · #909

lph

@ gambit-man ,you just posted a new forum yesterday

How many people have left the site since the change in format?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #910

gambit-man

that's right

• 3 years ago · Quote · #911

TheGrobe

gambit-man wrote:

Not true at all.  Borgqueen is full of instructive linguistic insight.  Go ahead and ask him what the meaning of "strategically position" is.  You'll see.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #912

gambit-man

TheGrobe wrote:
    gambit-man wrote:

Not true at all.  Borgqueen is full of instructive linguistic insight.  Go ahead and ask him what the meaning of "strategically position" is.  You'll see.

Then perhaps it's my Scottish accent that gets in the way of his understanding?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #913

BorgQueen

ROFL!   I love the Scottish accent!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #914

TheGrobe

Which one?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #915

Rogwilco

Any news on game explorer - My Games being up and running again?  I miss it... :(

• 3 years ago · Quote · #916

netzach

Yeah forget forum-topic-buttons for now. Where the hell is GAMES-EXPLORER ?

Been nearly 2weeks & all to incorporate live-chess which no one seemed to want anyway ??

Erik said last Friday yet still got nothing functioning at all in explorer...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #917

netzach

On the positive-side I note today that '' TEAM-COMMENTS '' button is back & working perfectly in vote-chess :)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #918

enb

i am already getting used to the new format.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #919

enb

hi

• 3 years ago · Quote · #920

enb

[COMMENT DELETED]

Post your reply: