Sort:
DrSpudnik

Too much is made of competence these days. Why just look at me! Wink

HessianWarrior
DrSpudnik wrote:

Too much is made of competence these days. Why just look at me!Wink

Do I have too.

bulletheadbilly

"I Think they Took My Chess.com tv away for lipping off" ,amongst other perks, taken, i have been here along time also, so its best that you dont lip off too much CBA or the same could happen to you!

piphilologist
chrisr2212 wrote:
DeepGreene wrote:
CBA wrote:

"We did not warn you about this change because it took us a bit by surprise. It was written last August as part of the site-translation project. Due to various things, it did not become active until Wednesday; by then, we had forgotten..."

With all due respect, does this sound like competence to you?

That's significantly less than due respect. If your dissatisfaction is overwhelming your ability to be civil, go somewhere else.

honestly, this is not very professional

I agree

bulletheadbilly

its been over a week since chess.com Crashed my Google Chrome so many times That it says "Awe Snap" on almost page displayed on this site and needs to be restarted. i asked, almost every day, if the issues are corrected, and am purposely being ignored, Thats More uncivil than That Turk setting up tourneys.

you Want the Upmost Respect, and Yet won't reply about the Crashes.

every day, there are new issues that were not there the day befor, and most the old big issues, are still issues, Like Crashes. sure you can do a favor here and there, like block everybody's friend list. or put some thing from the bottem left to the top right, But, "Can You Keep A Brand new, Refreshed, Google Chrome From Crashing While Trying to Navigate Chess.com's Website". ???

bulletheadbilly

well gutartas, they have a forum in the redesign feedback group, of one of the staff members asaking for the addreses to the pages of the crashes, so that they can adress it. but, i had too many page crashes to write them all down....

netzach

Your problem BHB does sound like cached/pages contamination. You need to clear google-chrome history from beginning of time, click on '' about google-chrome '' to check you have latest-version & begin from there...

bulletheadbilly

yea you are right Gutartas, its probably my imagination. i watch sponge bob square pants too much....

clms_chess

Well.. my android problems are now over a month long... still wont let me move my pieces.. anyone else have this problem?

bulletheadbilly

i have had problems moving on the android. when i first come on the site on the android, and press "Play Online", and my games pop up , and i click on the games and make moves,it works fine. But if i click on stats , then click on full stats, the click on home, then go play games, it gets touchy, trying to make moves, and wont make moves holding the phone sideways, but still holding the phone straight up, it wont make moves alot of the time.

But on a Lighter Note, My Google Chrome, started working like a "Champ" again, with no more"Oh Snaps", and without restarting it..Good Job,Who every Fixed that problem....\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Metastable

Time display bugs still lurking: the analysis board from an online game just showed me this. Note also the fact that "Time:" is written twice in a row.

Rogwilco

LOL what a headache.  What is causing all these time bugs?  Most of my games are stuck on 3 days now...

evanbaldonado
Rogwilco wrote:

LOL what a headache.  What is causing all these time bugs?  Most of my games are stuck on 3 days now...

same

bcurtis

Metastable — the time display on the analysis board should be fixed now. Please check. Thanks for letting us know about the issue.

bigpoison
DeepGreene wrote:
CBA wrote:

"We did not warn you about this change because it took us a bit by surprise. It was written last August as part of the site-translation project. Due to various things, it did not become active until Wednesday; by then, we had forgotten..."

With all due respect, does this sound like competence to you?

That's significantly less than due respect. If your dissatisfaction is overwhelming your ability to be civil, go somewhere else.

What a terrible response from a member of staff.  Way to be diplomatic with your paying members!

bulletheadbilly

Chess.com. staff took mg tv privilidges away for complaining about all the bugs.

bulletheadbilly

Some of my notes left on my wall keep disapearing and rePeating again later...

evanbaldonado

While trying to challenge a team at a team match, the computer said, "challenge to vote chess" and "challenge team match".

evanbaldonado

Here's the

same image zoomed in.

chess_kebabs

What is the problem there enb?