Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
TheGrobe

Missing grammatical particle?

ilmago

"to" missing. // edit: Grobe was faster :-)

netzach

:)

bulletheadbilly

here is what i have been seeing off and on on the daily riddles sent by neeneeboo for thr groups "star wars" and "the international world chess team". the longer you ignore this issue, the more silly that Mechanical turk becomes.............

layid illerd

Friends Since Feb 5, 2012

A News Item has been Posted in Group: The International World Chess Team (IWCT). To comment on this news item, go to http://www.chess.com/news/layid-illerd-3807.

Os a amn eanmd hojn olets rehte dglo blkocs aceh wgheingi 3 psudon ofrm a nabk. hliew eh si rofm hte cpos eh ash ot rcsso a rdigbe.hte rdigbe shlod 100 sounpd. hojn sieghw 93 dpouns. ohw eosd ohjn tge aroscs het rdigbe ithwuot ngilafl. hteer rea on aysw uaondr adn on crsert agepssas.

To stop receiving messages from this group, you can adjust your notification settings here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will have you know that this was posted in english......

gambit-man
bulletheadbilly wrote:

here is what i have been seeing off and on on the daily riddles sent by neeneeboo for thr groups "star wars" and "the international world chess team". the longer you ignore this issue, the more silly that Mechanical turk becomes.............

layid illerd

A News Item has been Posted in Group: The International World Chess Team (IWCT). To comment on this news item, go to http://www.chess.com/news/layid-illerd-3807.

Os a amn eanmd hojn olets rehte dglo blkocs aceh wgheingi 3 psudon ofrm a nabk. hliew eh si rofm hte cpos eh ash ot rcsso a rdigbe.hte rdigbe shlod 100 sounpd. hojn sieghw 93 dpouns. ohw eosd ohjn tge aroscs het rdigbe ithwuot ngilafl. hteer rea on aysw uaondr adn on crsert agepssas.

To stop receiving messages from this group, you can adjust your notification settings here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. 

HessianWarrior

Ptetry Celaevr.

gambit-man

the gyus form layid illerd msut hvae gnoe to a deffirnet uinervtisy, tehy seem to beevile taht the frist and lsat ltteers can aslo be jeblmud

HessianWarrior

Yameb htta si owrgn.

e4nf3

ioidt

HessianWarrior
e4nf3 wrote:

ioidt

Btut Haed

HessianWarrior
e4nf3 wrote:

ioidt

Cichkehn Siht Lesuor!

spratt

It's time to stop monitoring this forum.  Sigh!!

Metastable

More time display bugs, this time here:

http://www.chess.com/tournaments/upcoming_tournaments.html

kohai
bulletheadbilly wrote:

layid illerd

You're seeing that mixed text because thats how the poster typed it. Its not the system messing up the message.

kohai
gutartas wrote:

nothing for good, but i miss' New Comment' notes in My Home page

New Comments show under your homepage Notes. Are those the ones you mean?

bcurtis
Metastable wrote:

More time display bugs, this time here:

http://www.chess.com/tournaments/upcoming_tournaments.html

Thanks, Metastable. All fixed.

DrPhil

@Paul211

In fact, these things have been happening for a long time; for some reason games with just a few hours left exhibit these kinds of bugs. Stranger still, I've never seen it happen with games that have 3 hours on the clock or more. But I've waited 90 minutes on a time-out that was supposed to happen within 85 on more than one occasion.

HessianWarrior
CBA wrote:

The best bit is when they go to "a few minutes" left. If you click on your opponent's page often it will say they still have half an hour or so to go...

That's nit picking, who cares.

HessianWarrior
CBA wrote:

What's the point in a clock that doesn't work? Have one, or don't.

You were going to dump chess.com, what happened?

netzach

hehe Think it was chess.com that were hoping to dump CBA... Smile