Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Recently dead and MIA

• 24 months ago · Quote · #81

winerkleiner

Chessbee wrote:

These people are not mysterious or renegades, come on guys! They just are not on here anymore and I am glad of that fact.

I was told differently and to bow to them while kissing their feet, I better re-evaluate my whole existence.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #82

corrijean

winerkleiner wrote:
    Chessbee wrote:

These people are not mysterious or renegades, come on guys! They just are not on here anymore and I am glad of that fact.

I was told differently and to bow to them while kissing their feet, I better re-evaluate my whole existence.

Laughing

• 24 months ago · Quote · #83

electricpawn

winerkleiner wrote:
    Chessbee wrote:

That's only during an eclipse, solstice or a new episode of The Amazing Race.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #84

Joseph-S

Chessbee wrote:

We remember the legends!

• 24 months ago · Quote · #85

winerkleiner

electricpawn wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:
    Chessbee wrote:

That's only during an eclipse, solstice or a new episode of The Amazing Race.

...and a leap year.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #86

TheGrobe

Kupov appears as though he may be done.  Hasn't been active in the forums in ages, has no active games and hasn't logged in for about a month and a half:

http://www.chess.com/members/view/kupov3

Maybe he's off fighting the good fight in the dairy sections of supermarkets around the world....

• 24 months ago · Quote · #87

winerkleiner

He could be cruising the alleys looking for opussum.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #88

goldendog

• 24 months ago · Quote · #89

TheGrobe

Also:

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/chesscom-member-cartoons

Poor Suggo just couldn't take it....

• 24 months ago · Quote · #90

kco

that Suggo's thread about being sensitive is still there, even though he is gone I can't post in there cause I am blocked by suggo lol. 

• 23 months ago · Quote · #91

mrguy888

• 23 months ago · Quote · #92

AndyClifton

Oh yeah, I remember that quitting-my-job one! lol

• 23 months ago · Quote · #93

DeputyDawg123

Hello everyone:  I cannot locate FM Eilyisum.  Maybe I searched it wrong.  I loved to watch him play.  Can anyone else locate him here?  Thanks

• 23 months ago · Quote · #94

kco

His account is closed for some reason.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #95

heinzie

• 23 months ago · Quote · #96

piphilologist

heinzie wrote:

that is Elliot Liu

Eilyisum is Evan Ju.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #97

DeputyDawg123

Thx for the replies - it is very mysterious.  I was watching him play yesterday and clicked on his profile.  It said account closed.  I mentioned it to him in the chat and he said he was waiting for reply from mods.  Today a search didn't even show an account closed -- it didn't find him at all.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #98

heinzie

piphilologist wrote:
    heinzie wrote:

that is Elliot Liu

Eilyisum is Evan Ju.

Oops, apologies for possibly creating confusion with my confusion

• 23 months ago · Quote · #99

Joseph-S

goldendog wrote:

He told me he was on the move and that when he was settled with a connection he would return.

I still haven't seen him.  He must be blowing around like a tumbleweed out there somewhere.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #100

TheGrobe

Post your reply: