Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Rematch in bullet!how hard can it be?


  • 16 months ago · Quote · #61

    SocialPanda

    uarefunny wrote:

    Lol !! Btw i dont know what is OTB  but what i want to say that almost any player that play real rating chess will give you here rematch in blitz BECAUSE of chess codex and fair play ( and to add never will play Q vs Q or R vs R like almost all here do ). To be more precise, players with at least 2200 and with many tournaments and games played, no amateurs 

    Real chess players know that OTB is "over the board".

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #62

    crtexxx

    uarefunny wrote:

    First, only real ratings are by Fide, seccond- blitz chess is just for fun and relaxing, no real chess, third - internet chess is just for fun and relaxing  but i understand your amateur thoughts to get couple of points and dont want to play anymore but you dont understand that you will learn 10 times more if you play 10 games with him ( and lose all, no metter !! ).

    lol...national rating systems are good enough for me ("only real ratings..FIDE"). They're convertable too, and pretty accurate in regards to FIDE.

    You don't understand our amateur thoughts because you haven't been an amateur for many years! You have no idea what amateurs think like! Also, it's obvious you have complete contempt for amateurs.

    I definitely learned from slow and even rapid games against good opposition, but nothing from bullet.

    If you (amazing master) know how to get real improvement from bullet games (the only time control in which you can have time to play "10 games") then please reveal your secret!

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #63

    uarefunny

    Lol, do you have 1348 rating, if i am almost blind you must be the same, the comment was about rger 21 !!

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #64

    crtexxx

    uarefunny wrote:

    Lol, do you have 1348 rating, if i am almost blind you must be the same, the comment was about rger 21 !!

    Haha...my eyesight is pretty bad for kid..

    There's this little "quote" button, in which you can direct your statement towards someone. Your comment had no quotes, and was right under mine. I don't even care enough about my standard to look it up/


     

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #65

    uarefunny

    You meant young internet population know OTB and other 1000000 internet new abbreviations ! Btw here in Serbia whe spoke Serbian and when we say about ratings it means your OTB or real chess for me, nobody will say about internet rating altough i remember that my brother said to me 2 years ago( he is FM with 2350 now but had 2430 20 years ago ) that some kids with 2250-2330 OTB Laughing praise the 2450 rating in "playchess" and he said to them that he had 2700 there Smile

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #66

    crtexxx

    uarefunny wrote:

    You meant young internet population know OTB and other 1000000 internet new abbreviations ! Btw here in Serbia whe spoke Serbian and when we say about ratings it means your OTB or real chess for me, nobody will say about internet rating altough i remember that my brother said to me 2 years ago( he is FM with 2350 now but had 2430 20 years ago ) that some kids with 2250-2330 OTB  praise the 2450 rating in "playchess" and he said to them that he had 2700 there 

    Still generalizing about young people (me) and amateurs (me)...

    Obviously online chess ratings aren't accurate...otherwise you would be an amateur ;).


     

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #67

    SocialPanda

    uarefunny wrote:

    You meant young internet population know OTB and other 1000000 internet new abbreviations ! Btw here in Serbia whe spoke Serbian and when we say about ratings it means your OTB or real chess for me, nobody will say about internet rating altough i remember that my brother said to me 2 years ago( he is FM with 2350 now but had 2430 20 years ago ) that some kids with 2250-2330 OTB  praise the 2450 rating in "playchess" and he said to them that he had 2700 there 

    Read "Grandmaster vs Amateur" Quality Chess 2011, you will see that you and your brother are considered amateurs. Even IMs are considered amateurs.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #68

    uarefunny

    I agree about blitz, just for relax but if you still play why not learn something from better player ? Btw i am deliberately playing blitz with no add time ( bonus ) to make myself to see more tactics because my eyes, that is my main problem, blundering, but if i manage to do something i will only play with add time ( bonus ), this blitz i can play 3 times in a week in my city OTB Laughing with many GM and IM are taking part.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #69

    crtexxx

    The original poster, joseph_stalin was talking about how rematches are supposed to be for "getting back blood"(or whatever it was). Yeah I agree with you it's beneficial to play with a good player , but you seem to stereotype all amateurs and amateur internet players.

    The post is now getting off topic, and it's starting to be about amateurs and online chess...

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #70

    uarefunny

    Wel, that with IM maybe is right but somewhere must be line, i meant in philosophical way, i played ( he even more ) many tournaments, beat GM and IM, getting prizes in tournaments, getting money from clubs, playing in chess clubs blitz with amateurs all night giving advantage in time or material or both to be faire ( ok, you always try to find conditions that little advantage is still on your side ! ) so i cant be amateur. Btw many of use do this and play real good chess, former Yugoslavia was by far second country in the world in chess, only USSR was better, i remember when foreign IM are came in our tournaments they said that our good CM ( candidates for master ) are equal to them !

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #71

    heinzie

    Just take the points and run

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #72

    SocialPanda

    uarefunny wrote:

    Wel, that with IM maybe is right but somewhere must be line, i meant in philosophical way, i played ( he even more ) many tournaments, beat GM and IM, getting prizes in tournaments, getting money from clubs, playing in chess clubs blitz with amateurs all night giving advantage in time or material or both to be faire ( ok, you always try to find conditions that little advantage is still on your side ! ) so i cant be amateur. Btw many of use do this and play real good chess, former Yugoslavia was by far second country in the world in chess, only USSR was better, i remember when foreign IM are came in our tournaments they said that our good CM ( candidates for master ) are equal to them !

    Ask Pavel Eljanov, Boris Avrukh, Tiger Hillarp Persson, Peter Heine Nielsen or Mihail Marin.

    They will consider you an amateur.

    Someday when you become a professional GM, you will of course stop being an amateur. Now you are an strong club player that plays in tournaments.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #73

    uarefunny

    Well i am almost 50  and not interested in chess any more, only poker so i never will became GM Smile . I just meant there must be some big difference between me and you, nothing personal. Btw i analyze with Marin long ago my game that was interrupted one hour and then continued ( that was tempo that was played long time ago, break for dinner and some anylyze, good times Smile ). When we speaking of rematches can somebody say to me why i played with same player ( maybe because he is from USA, NM and premium member Laughing, i give him rematch after 1:0 for me, after 2:0 i click new 5 min and he show again, then he win on my forget variant and on 3:1 for me i click DECLINE and new 5min and he show again !!

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #74

    SocialPanda

    uarefunny wrote:

    Well i am almost 50  and not interested in chess any more, only poker so i never will became GM  . I just meant there must be some big difference between me and you, nothing personal. Btw i analyze with Marin long ago my game that was interrupted one hour and then continued ( that was tempo that was played long time ago, break for dinner and some anylyze, good times  ). When we speaking of rematches can somebody say to me why i played with same player ( maybe because he is from USA, NM and premium member , i give him rematch after 1:0 for me, after 2:0 i click new 5 min and he show again, then he win on my forget variant and on 3:1 for me i click DECLINE and new 5min and he show again !!

    I though you were a teenager. That could have explained your behavior.

    Untracking.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #75

    uarefunny

    now new behavior, you are all right ( but no for reasons that you think, more because there are no players with less then 2100 with class ) that USA NM wanted to play when he losing 0:1, 0:2 and 1:3 because he is losing rating, on 2:3 he left ofc. Next game USA with 1850 losing first game and want rematch and on 1:1 when i want rematch he disappear. And next German with 1820 winning first ( ofc completely lost position because here is 8.20 AM and i not sleep at all ) and ofc not wanted rematch ! So from now one i dont play rematches too, ty for open my eyes ( but from completely different reasons ). Just tell me on PM when you started to convert that yours internet rating in money which you faught hard Laughing

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #76

    crtexxx

    "there are no players with [than] 2100 with class"-uarefunny.

    Sure about that? Because it seems like there's one >2100 who doesn't have any.

    Oh wait...ur rating is <2100...<2000 even as I'm writing...

    And if ur talking otb, then that first statement is totally wrong. 90% of otb serious players have plenty of class, no matter the game result.

    If you feel so strongly, why don't you say instead "most players under 2100 dont have class", although that would still mean a majority, and I disagree with that. US players may not be the best, but they are definitely the most polite.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #77

    vuts

    i think that players who rematch are the better players.... not because they can win or lose but because they allow the other player a chance to win or lose again and play a new style. especially after they see that you made a odd or "dumb" blunder. some players dont want a fun hard game they just want the free points thats why they play people that are way lower in rating. that is my opinion.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #78

    crtexxx

    vuts wrote:

    i think that players who rematch are the better players.... not because they can win or lose but because they allow the other player a chance to win or lose again and play a new style. especially after they see that you made a odd or "dumb" blunder. some players dont want a fun hard game they just want the free points thats why they play people that are way lower in rating. that is my opinion.

    Yeah. Rating is prestige. But blitz and especially bullet ratings fluctuate like crazy. It's stressful. One time, I had a winning streak of unrateds (and my opponents were clearly trying) that would have boosted me to 18-1900s bullet. I lost another streak later on of about 10 games or so (not a streak, I won some, but lost most).


     

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #79

    vuts

    yep and if those games make you mad that you are losing then its a good time to stop and review your games so that you dont have the same mastake game after game. i find that i tend to make the same blunder multipule games in a row so i sometimes enjoy the study of all the rematches that i have played. how hard can it be...... perhaps one might ask how serious and dedicated you are to haveing boat loads of fun!

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #80

    crtexxx

    Well, to be honest, those mistakes are mainly basic tactics and such...

    If I were to fix them, as in not play them anymore in the actual games anymore, I would lose in 15 moves (on time).

    When you find yourself thinking in bullet, you know you are in trouble. Advice from a really strong blitz/bullet player.


Back to Top

Post your reply: