13436 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
II just came to this forum, and i've been playing through the night, while i'm at work... Which books, sites, games do you recommend to improve my skills?
Thanks, and best regards
Hello and welcome to the site!
There are many resources on the site which can help you improve your chess:
1) Try out our Daily Puzzles (http://www.chess.com/forum/category/daily-puzzles) to test your tactical vision in solving chess puzzles each and every day.
2) Read some instructional "Chess Articles" which can be found under the "Learn" link.
3) Submit your games to our "Game Analysis" forum where you can get help and suggestions from other Chess.com players
4) Visit our "Books and Equipment" shop where you can find some instructional chess material to purchase.
5) Find yourself a chess coach in our "Directory" section.
6) Look at the "Downloads" section for some instructional chess material available to the public.
7) And finally...play some games! (http://www.chess.com/play/)
Proof Game in 4 moves
by yourChess a few minutes ago
Countdown to 10^7
by MSC157 a few minutes ago
by 913Glorax12 9 minutes ago
How Long Untill V3???
by 913Glorax12 10 minutes ago
7/12/2014 - Joseph Dollinger, Schach-Endspiele, 1806
by MichaelJRosenfeld22 12 minutes ago
The entire Blog section of Chess.com is gone! Is this due to V3??
by JamieDelarosa 15 minutes ago
French defence Korchnoi gambit
by Bryan_Urizar 17 minutes ago
by boombas 24 minutes ago
11 year-old vs. NM - please analyse :)
by chessdragonboge 28 minutes ago
How to get from 1100-1800 quick?
by Chesserman63 30 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!