17704 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
II just came to this forum, and i've been playing through the night, while i'm at work... Which books, sites, games do you recommend to improve my skills?
Thanks, and best regards
Hello and welcome to the site!
There are many resources on the site which can help you improve your chess:
1) Try out our Daily Puzzles (http://www.chess.com/forum/category/daily-puzzles) to test your tactical vision in solving chess puzzles each and every day.
2) Read some instructional "Chess Articles" which can be found under the "Learn" link.
3) Submit your games to our "Game Analysis" forum where you can get help and suggestions from other Chess.com players
4) Visit our "Books and Equipment" shop where you can find some instructional chess material to purchase.
5) Find yourself a chess coach in our "Directory" section.
6) Look at the "Downloads" section for some instructional chess material available to the public.
7) And finally...play some games! (http://www.chess.com/play/)
"Sinquefield Cup Highlights - HOSTS GM Yermolinsky and GM Simon Williams"
by P_or a few minutes ago
1001-2000 worst things to do while playing chess
by twighead 3 minutes ago
Studying openings is highly UNDERrated!
by I-AM-YOUR-GRANDPA 4 minutes ago
The Exchange French
by pfren 7 minutes ago
Can women be as good at chess?
by Pretty-Vacant 12 minutes ago
Magnus carlsen Vs. God at chess
by AWSmith61 13 minutes ago
Wie komme ich auf 1400 ? Tipps are greatly appreciated
by samuelhaupt 16 minutes ago
Can you have fun when you keep loosing ?
by Chess69em 18 minutes ago
First-time with the Nimzo
by Deviaaa 19 minutes ago
Post your best miniatures here
by 16characterslong 19 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!