11140 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
II just came to this forum, and i've been playing through the night, while i'm at work... Which books, sites, games do you recommend to improve my skills?
Thanks, and best regards
Hello and welcome to the site!
There are many resources on the site which can help you improve your chess:
1) Try out our Daily Puzzles (http://www.chess.com/forum/category/daily-puzzles) to test your tactical vision in solving chess puzzles each and every day.
2) Read some instructional "Chess Articles" which can be found under the "Learn" link.
3) Submit your games to our "Game Analysis" forum where you can get help and suggestions from other Chess.com players
4) Visit our "Books and Equipment" shop where you can find some instructional chess material to purchase.
5) Find yourself a chess coach in our "Directory" section.
6) Look at the "Downloads" section for some instructional chess material available to the public.
7) And finally...play some games! (http://www.chess.com/play/)
A Study of 19th Century Chess
by dfgh123 a few minutes ago
What Oppening is Most Effective?
by BettorOffSingle a few minutes ago
Chess Questions A True Beginner Might Ask
by romancitoG a few minutes ago
Getting booted to some other page
by batgirl a few minutes ago
Hurt/Heal World Top 10
by Monarch1066 3 minutes ago
Coolest Profile pictures
by DamonevicSmithlov 3 minutes ago
Chess sexism is ok, chess racism isn't
by trysts 8 minutes ago
by DamonevicSmithlov 9 minutes ago
by hsong1 9 minutes ago
Changing Arena 3.5 Notation
by dontpanic10 9 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!