Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

The Communist Utopia


  • 6 months ago · #81

    chess_gg

    TheBigDecline wrote:

    chess_gg wrote:

    And, if the OP wants premium features...try something novel and pay for them.

    Can you actually read, you twat ??? 

    ******************************************

    Yes, you said you are lazy, you are a non-paying member and you wouldn't mind if all the extras were included at no charge and babble...babble.

    You are a lazy freeloader.

    And, why you want to curse at me by using the vulgar word for female anatomy also shows me that you are not only a loser but also a boor.

    And, no...you will never be an "above average chess player" because that takes effort.

  • 6 months ago · #82

    plutonia

    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • 6 months ago · #83

    plutonia

    macer75 wrote:

    O, and btw, don't you find it ironic that you're using a US-based website as a platform for disseminating Anti-American propaganda, while simultaneously benefiting from the website's other services (namely chess) for free?

    http://youtu.be/ZAtF4XZ3unI

  • 6 months ago · #84

    TheBigDecline

    chess_gg wrote:

    Yes, you said you are lazy, you are a non-paying member and you wouldn't mind if all the extras were included at no charge and babble...babble.

    You are a lazy freeloader.

    And, why you want to curse at me by using the vulgar word for female anatomy also shows me that you are not only a loser but also a boor.

    No, I said that if all the Premium features would be made accessible to "lazy freeloaders" (where do those assumptions come from??, if I'm not good at Chess, does that make me 'lazy' or a 'loser'?), my behavior wouldn't change a bit. You attack me since your first post in this thread, calling me lazy, poor, whatever, for no initial reason at all. So yeah, calling you a twat seemed like the right decision at the moment ...

    EDIT: confused some words there ...

  • 6 months ago · #85

    TheBigDecline

    borisandro wrote:

    I'm pretty sure that "Chess GG" is from Australia.  Lots of closed minded type are from there is.

    I don't care where he's from, or if he pays his monthly 5 bucks to Erik, but I just snap when someone thinks he's better than anyone else, just because he has the nicer gimmicks. Maybe 'twat' wasn't really the appropriate choice of words after all, embittered, old stinker sounds more like it. 

  • 6 months ago · #86

    DrFrank124c

    chess_gg wrote:

    I remember reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand back in the fifties. I also read "Animal Farm" by George Orwell around the same time.

    Put me down as a capitalist...apparently becoming an extinct minority here. I was raised quite poor. But whatever I've accomplished in life came from motivation, goal setting and plenty of hard work.

    I do believe that we should help the truly disabled...those that can't physically or mentally work. But, we've become a nation where about 50% of the population doesn't pay taxes, 47 million are on food stamps, about 30 million of working age are on social security disability, etc.

    This "something for nothing" attitude is sinking us.

    And, if the OP wants premium features...try something novel and pay for them.

    People are always coming out against food stamps and social security disability and welfare and so forth. But I have noticed that no one ever says anything against the banks and corporations that have been given billions of dollars by the USGOV because they are too big to fail. Not only are they too big to fail they are too crooked to fail. 

  • 6 months ago · #87

    chess_gg

    Well, to the nutty OP or the dope who made a crack about Australia and such...I have nothing to say. I do not believe in arguing with idiots.

    But to you DrFrank124c I would like to respond, and will, I need to take care of something and will return shortly.

  • 6 months ago · #88

    TheBigDecline

    chess_gg wrote:

    Well, to the nutty OP or the dope who made a crack about Australia and such...I have nothing to say. I do not believe in arguing with idiots.

    But to you DrFrank124c I would like to respond, and will, I need to take care of something and will return shortly.

    Why do you call me 'nutty', or an 'idiot'? Is name-calling your last resort? Is your self-worth that low that you define yourself by your income? But I don't see the merit in hoping for a non-pejorative answer from you and wish you all the luck in the world with your upcoming kidney stones removal (or whatever the reason is you're so pissed).

    Peace.

  • 6 months ago · #89

    chess_gg

    <<DrFrank12c: People are always coming out against food stamps and social security disability and welfare and so forth. But I have noticed that no one ever says anything against the banks and corporations that have been given billions of dollars by the USGOV because they are too big to fail. Not only are they too big to fail they are too crooked to fail. <<

    Cut the crap with "people are always", that's a universal statement. Here you are obviously referring to me in specific.

    You know nothing about me or what I think about crooked capitalists. If I were to say that I like peanut butter, you ought not get into how people like me are always talking about peanut butter is good but I neglected to mention how the whales are being slaughtered and the ozone layer is waning. Do you comprehend?

    OK, then... You are talking specifically about criminal activity.

    I come from a long line of blue collar folks, some of whom have worked in sweat shops...such as textile mills earlier in the last century. I personally know what it is like to work for minimum wage. I have also worked below minimum wage. And, I have worked for no wage, no benefits and commission only (and many times the commissions were $0). So, don't lecture me about the shortcomings of capitalism.

    Now, you introduced a new subject: criminal capitalists. I agree with you 100%. You should keep in mind that there has been plenty of criminal political activity: nepotism, campaign contributors for favorable contracts (what, about half a billion for Solaratek alone?), the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac losses...where they guaranteed loans that couldn't be paid back, etc.

    I am a retired small business owner. Last I recall, small business is about 70% of the economy. Owning a small business takes entrepreneurial spirit, risk of capital and a lot of hard work. That's where I was coming from. See?

    I suspect that you and I could agree that there are scalawags "on the dole", in government and in big business.

  • 6 months ago · #90

    macer75

    TheGambitKing wrote:
    macer75 wrote:

    Don't you find it ironic that you're using a US-based website as a platform for disseminating Anti-American propaganda, while simultaneously benefiting from the website's other services (namely chess) for free?

    'Propaganda' apparently has taken on a meaning broad enough to include "sharing your perspective and relating your life experiences, as well as the those that have been related to you by your colleagues". That someone who apparently believes there are still 'Leftists' in the United States, and names Obama with them (even though he is clearly conservative according to the global barometer), would talk about 'propaganda' is highly ironic!

    Ok, so maybe "propaganda" wasn't the best word, but you're missing my point. My point is, if I were using the services of a website based in another country for free, I wouldn't go around criticising that country or (in your case) making extremely pessimistic predictions about that country's future, from the perspective of an outsider. Rather I would be grateful that that country allows me to use their website free of charge, and stay away from political discussions about that country.

  • 6 months ago · #91

    macer75

    DrFrank124c wrote:
    chess_gg wrote:

    I remember reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand back in the fifties. I also read "Animal Farm" by George Orwell around the same time.

    Put me down as a capitalist...apparently becoming an extinct minority here. I was raised quite poor. But whatever I've accomplished in life came from motivation, goal setting and plenty of hard work.

    I do believe that we should help the truly disabled...those that can't physically or mentally work. But, we've become a nation where about 50% of the population doesn't pay taxes, 47 million are on food stamps, about 30 million of working age are on social security disability, etc.

    This "something for nothing" attitude is sinking us.

    And, if the OP wants premium features...try something novel and pay for them.

    People are always coming out against food stamps and social security disability and welfare and so forth. But I have noticed that no one ever says anything against the banks and corporations that have been given billions of dollars by the USGOV because they are too big to fail. Not only are they too big to fail they are too crooked to fail. 

    On the contrary, I hear a lot more people complaining about Wall Street and that kind of stuff than people on welfare who shouldn't be.

  • 6 months ago · #92

    macer75

    @ TheGambitKing and others like him: Bottom line is, if you don't live in the US, then you shouldn't be telling us what to do. Americans are capable of thinking for themselves and making our own political decisions, thank you.

  • 6 months ago · #93

    chess_gg

    >>TheGambitKing: You're the type that should most be in favour of a change to curb the artificial power that corporations and banks wield over the masses. You are Boxer! Why are you supporting the farmers?<<

    You'd have to elucidate. I have no idea what you mean.

    If you must know what I am...I am a freethinker, an individualist, a military veteran, a college graduate, a small businessman, a grandpa several times over and a pretty-damn good patzer at chess. And, I will probably be dead within 5 to 10 years.

  • 6 months ago · #94

    TheBigDecline

    chess_gg wrote:

    And, I will probably be dead within 5 to 10 years.

    Aw, c'mon Gramps, nowadays nobody needs to die anymore from such a trivial incision like a simple kidney stone surgery, you'll be just fine! Tongue Out

  • 6 months ago · #95

    Timothy_P

    TheGambitKing wrote:

    ---> Americans: in charge of telling others that they better not tell Americans what to do, and that includes not telling them what they SHOULDN'T do, either...

    ---> Americans: violating Geneva Convention rights via interrogation of 'war criminals',

     

    I agree with you on a lot of these, but terrorist leaders aren't even war criminals. They are not participating in an officially waged war. Perhaps the closest status would be 'pirate'. As such, according to the laws of nations, they can be hung (!) without trial.

  • 6 months ago · #96

    Steve212000

    Timothy_P wrote:
    TheGambitKing wrote:

    ---> Americans: in charge of telling others that they better not tell Americans what to do, and that includes not telling them what they SHOULDN'T do, either...

    ---> Americans: violating Geneva Convention rights via interrogation of 'war criminals',

     

    I agree with you on a lot of these, but terrorist leaders aren't even war criminals. They are not participating in an officially waged war. Perhaps the closest status would be 'pirate'. As such, according to the laws of nations, they can be hung (!) without trial.

    Not according to the laws of our nation.And torturing civilian criminals is wrong also.

  • 6 months ago · #97

    TheBigDecline

    borisandro wrote:

    Chess GG is in the John Birch Society.

    I dunno, but I heard somewhere that an extensive diet of raw vegetables and unskimmed goat milk might reduce the risk of kidney stones by up to 33% !!! Surprised

    I'll be praying for you, pal, a nephrolithotomy should never be taken lightly, despite all the recent advancements in Modern medicine.

  • 6 months ago · #98

    Steve212000

    I haven't seen the John Birch Society since I was a kid. What happened to the American Opinion book stores?

  • 6 months ago · #99

    TheBigDecline

    lol! Tongue Out

    I better stop teasing him now, I should know better. After all, isn't it stated in the Holy Writ:

    Proverbs 17:28

    Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.
  • 6 months ago · #100

    TheBigDecline

    Now this thread covers everything: Politics, religion, some remarks about Chess as well, slinging insults at each other ... I bet it'll be closed in the next 24 hours. But I'm crossing my fingers! Laughing


Back to Top
This forum topic has been locked.