Forums

TheGrobe's waffles burned; please tell me how awesome I am (maybe donate to him)

Sort:
wishiwonthatone
checkmateibeatu wrote:
Post 149- Why do you need so many es?

Have you ever seen a tv show or movie wherein a person dies in a hospital? When their heart stops the machine they're hooked up to stops going "beep beep beep" and starts making a steady sound like "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". The topic refenced was beyond my comprehension and so I tried to make a joke by implying that my brain died and the sound...oh never mind. There's no meaning.

TheGrobe
theoreticalboy wrote:

Thanks for all the kind words, people; I mean, I haven't read them, because I've been visiting my multiple girlfriends and bringing light into the lives of starving African children (Bono stole his act from me), but I'm sure they're all entirely complementary.

You, my friend, are a total bitchin rock star from Mars.

Cystem_Phailure

What's theoreticalboy's percentage cut for allowing you to advertise in his thread?

theoreticalboy

Please, Cystem, I much prefer the term "tribute."

theoreticalboy
fenix_com wrote:

first i agreed for 15% but after i promised never to donate @ charrity again i could have 20% .tanx  conspiracyboy

It's for the good of your soul.  You made the right choice.

Cystem_Phailure

Your 20% ?  Yipes!

theoreticalboy

Well, being as awesome as I am requires a very steady cash flow... do you wish for me to be somehow less awesome?  I could do it, but think of the damage it would do to your souls.

wishiwonthatone

Virtue does have it's price, it seems.

mrguy888
Cystem_Phailure wrote:

Your 20% ?  Yipes!

How could you say that ??? With theorectical boy being as awesome has he is, 20% is GENEROUS of him. He is so great that he puts smiles on the face of everyone. There are millions of members on this site. Think of the MILLIONS of smiles for the low cost of 80% of his sales................... He might be a smoking drunk so he won't even miss it. It is a PRIVLIDGE for him do so such a public service. Our goal is for everyone on this site to fund their own happiness with ONE HALF of their income and savings.  ..........................  Think of the greater good and pitch in for EVERYONE'S happiness. ANDREW!

Cystem_Phailure
mrguy888 wrote:  He might be a smoking drunk so he won't even miss it.

As an ex-smoking drunk, let me tell you that can be a very expensive lifestyle.  He'd miss it. Cool

TheGrobe
wishiwonthatone wrote:

Virtue does have it's price, it seems.

Also: price has its virtue.

mrguy888

It would do him good to be too broke to continue. That is how great the TOUGH LOVE of theoretical boy is. You help him make MILLIONS of smiles and he does not enable such habits!..............

How could you say that ??? With theorectical boy being as awesome has he is, 20% is GENEROUS of him. He is so great that he puts smiles on the face of everyone. There are millions of members on this site. Think of the MILLIONS of smiles for the low cost of 80% of his sales................... He might be a smoking drunk so he won't even miss it. It is a PRIVLIDGE for him do so such a public service. Our goal is for everyone on this site to fund their own happiness with ONE HALF of their income and savings.  ..........................  Think of the greater good and pitch in for EVERYONE'S happiness. ANDREW!

We should all be more like theorectialboy. His GREAT generosity will always be appreciated. Even if you can spare ONE EGG from your gifts to thegrobe you will bring SMILES to the face of millions................ We HOPE to get one egg from every member. That is millions of HAPPY EGGS to bring a smile to your face. ANDREW!

ilikeflags

is this the thread where we post vidoes of average classic rock songs?

theoreticalboy
ilikeflags wrote:

is this the thread where we post vidoes of average classic rock songs?

It is now?

kco

does anyone know any waffle songs to cheer thegrobe up ?

ilikeflags

here i's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

cheer up victim!

corrijean

You left out the epilepsy warning.

kco

hey ! what is happening to me ? *bump*

theoreticalboy

I must say, flags, for an average classic rock song that sounds rather modern.

corrijean

Is that better?