Forums

Vacation Time

Sort:
Billium248

I know that we get a new vacation day given to us at the start of each month (I think we get one on the 15th too, right?).  3 days ago I used 1 hour of those 24, but today it's telling me that I have 0 seconds left!!  I have received no new message that my games have been paused again in the last 3 days as nothing has been close enuf to trigger it.  Why then am I out already?  What happened to the other 23 hours?

TwoMove

You can use a minumum of 1 day of holiday at a time. It was a change for a year or two back. If have more than one game on the go, it will add the unused hours to other games. If only one, the unused hours are lost.

Billium248

Thanks TwoMove.  I noticed that my "time left" jumped, but I didn't know the direct connection.  That totally answers that.

BorgQueen - I was just really busy and I missed making my move by an hour, so my vacation time kicked in.  Too many games going at once.  You'd think I'd learn by now.  Embarassed

BirdBrain

I can remember when I used to run 70 games at a time...My name is BirdBrain, and I have been coming to these meetings for....screw it, get the chess board out!  :P