Forums

What is it with all those people...

Sort:
oinquarki

What is it with all those people who do action a? The only possible reason people a is r. r is ridiculous, therefore people to whom r applies are all n. I, for one, do not a. In fact, I don't see how anyone can be such an n as to r enough to a. I think that something oughta be done about all of these aing ns, as they are completely messing up everything. Of course, because I think a is wrong, then so does everyone else, and I shall therefore receive sympathy and my logic must be flawless.

Please post my your opinions.

oinquarki

And just to be sure I'm not beaten to the punch, here is a generic limerick to accompany the generic complaint;

There once was an X from place B,
Who satisfied predicate P,
The X did thing A,
In a specified way,
Resulting in circumstance C.

corrijean

Nice limerick.

winerkleiner

r=republican?

TheGrobe

But some people could also a because of t, and t isn't so bad.  In fact, although I'm sure some ns t, not everyone who ts is an n.  I may be being a bit of a k here, but I'd even go as far as to say that some people who t might even be bs.

TheGrobe
winerkleiner wrote:

r=republican?

What are you, a p?

electricpawn
oinquarki wrote:

What is it with all those people who do action a? The only possible reason people a is r. r is ridiculous, therefore people to whom r applies are all n. I, for one, do not a. In fact, I don't see how anyone can be such an n as to r enough to a. I think that something oughta be done about all of these aing ns, as they are completely messing up everything. Of course, because I think a is wrong, then so does everyone else, and I shall therefore receive sympathy and my logic must be flawless.

a * r = n

r = n/a

a = n/r

I hope this clears things up.

winerkleiner
TheGrobe wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

r=republican?

What are you, a p?

Lol that depends what a p is. 

Give me more letters. 

electricpawn
electricpawn wrote:
oinquarki wrote:

a * r = n

r = n/a

a = n/r

I hope this clears things up.

Also, n/ar = 1

kiwichesskiwi

I love dat limerick 'p'

It makes it so easy to 'c'

Why this site's worth the price

People here are so nice

Chess.com is the chess place to 'b'

jjeffrey

I happen to like doing a,

and do it almost everyday.

Don't call me an n,

for that doth offend,

I'm really one heck of a j !

ChessisGood

I'm going to do it all!

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

i

j

k

l

m

n

o

p

q

r

s

t

u

v

w

x

y

z

George1st
oinquarki wrote:

Flawless you are : )))

froghollow

I once saw a horse ( with no name ) that was hungry , it was an mtgg .

sapientdust

Very nice. Maybe Chess.com could set up a template so that people can just use the template to submit a post about one of the standard complaints.

The titles of the posts could just be:

a="say gg", r="gloat", n="arrogant and rude"
a="not resign", r="draw out lost position", n="annoying"

And then we could just scan the forum post titles and not have to open the threads.

baddogno

I think we all have WAY too much time on our hands!

banana-juicy

F***

Goatllama
Steinar wrote:

This topic may not be appropriate for the forums, maybe you should contact staff directly about this one.

Hahaha, this topic is PERFECT. For all forums.

Anyways: a=argue, r=retardation, and n=nincompoops. And the logic is flawless.

cabadenwurt

Well what has been happening in this thread reminds me of a " roundabout story " ( and being a older fellow I like to tell stories ) or perhaps may instead be a question of degree. Once upon a time the USA held a Federal election after which George Bush Junior became President while a lot of people were busy examining some hanging chads. Around the same time a Federal election was also held here in Canada and in one of the Provinces near the State of Maine a problem also arose. At a small polling station that served just 2 polls one of the male voters became very upset for some reason. The enraged voter next proceeded to grab both of the locked ballot boxes that held the votes and then walked across the road to the edge of the adjacent Sewage farm hurling the boxes as far as he could into one of the lagoons. At this point I might note that some of what I've read here reminds me of that Sewage farm ( no not in relation to the ballot boxes  lol ). Perhaps what we have here is a Odorous Simile ? Hmmmmm           

oinquarki
sapientdust wrote:

Very nice. Maybe Chess.com could set up a template so that people can just use the template to submit a post about one of the standard complaints.

The titles of the posts could just be:

a="say gg", r="gloat", n="arrogant and rude"
a="not resign", r="draw out lost position", n="annoying"

And then we could just scan the forum post titles and not have to open the threads.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/simplifying-the-question-of-fischer-and-kasparov