Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

10/13/2011 - Keller-Barda Moscow 1956

• 3 years ago · Quote · #141

Jake_D

Didn't see that one coming.  Thanks.  Educational!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #142

scottmiao

easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #143

Luminukawa

real great

• 3 years ago · Quote · #144

ganesh_boss

nice one ! 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #145

Ocky

Nice Q sacrifice!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #146

stm01

goood

• 3 years ago · Quote · #147

Jacob30

dufferps wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

Nice interaction between the Knight and  Bishop.

Here is the actual game.  (Black actually won the game.  The roles were reversed for the puzzle in order to make it easier for discussion.  Also, the game ended after the 28th move, but the puzzle added the final moves to show us the final result.) 

You are annoying.

I would say the fact that IncrediBill's postings annoy you is YOUR PROBLEM.

For some of us his postings are useful and interesting.
    If his postings annoy you, I suggest that you do what I do with the many meaningless postings that annoy me -- just bypass them without reading them.

It is sloppy and inaccurate to characterize IncrediBill (or anyone) simply by his unique effect on yourself.

Heya Bill started small and now he's going big. There is no reason for him to come in here and try to take things over. Is there? He is very wordy and diagramatic, and also tedious.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #148

Jacob30

IncrediBill wrote:
    mudassartarar wrote:

mate in 2. can u do it?

No matter how Black responds, It will be Mate in Two.

I'm not sure it needs to be done.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #149

Chesster-Field

Jacob30 wrote:
    dufferps wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

Here is the actual game.  (Black actually won the game.  The roles were reversed for the puzzle in order to make it easier for discussion.  Also, the game ended after the 28th move, but the puzzle added the final moves to show us the final result.) 

You are annoying.

If his postings annoy you, I suggest that you do what I do with the many meaningless postings that annoy me -- just bypass them without reading them.

It is sloppy and inaccurate to characterize IncrediBill (or anyone) simply by his unique effect on yourself.

Heya Bill started small and now he's going big. There is no reason for him to come in here and try to take things over. Is there? He is very wordy and diagramatic, and also tedious.

What is tedious is how you fill page after page of posts with nonsense comments that do nothing to contribute to the understanding of the puzzle.  Honestly, you have made over 3700 posts and have never said a damn thing useful . . .you are a total waste of oxygen. 

And now, the one time that you seem to take the time to make some insightful comments and write something more than, "k" or "j" or whatever stupid thing you usually clutter these pages with, it has to do with one of the few people on this sight that actually contribute positively.  You are totally out to lunch . . . and by the looks of things . . .you have never stopped eating lunch.

Here's a challenge for you.  I would like to see you once . . . just ONCE . . . actually make a positive contibutition to the Daily Puzzle forum and post a comment that has some insight into the topic of the daily puzzle at hand.  Do you think that you could put your fork down long enough to do that????

Lets see.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #150

Twobit

Can't we all just get along?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #151

Jacob30

Chesster-Field wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    dufferps wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

You are annoying.

What is tedious is how you fill page after page of posts with nonsense comments that do nothing to contribute to the understanding of the puzzle.  Honestly, you have made over 3700 posts and have never said a damn thing useful . . .you are a total waste of oxygen. 

And now, the one time that you seem to take the time to make some insightful comments and write something more than, "k" or "j" or whatever stupid thing you usually clutter these pages with, it has to do with one of the few people on this sight that actually contribute positively.  You are totally out to lunch . . . and by the looks of things . . .you have never stopped eating lunch.

Here's a challenge for you.  I would like to see you once . . . just ONCE . . . actually make a positive contibutition to the Daily Puzzle forum and post a comment that has some insight into the topic of the daily puzzle at hand.  Do you think that you could put your fork down long enough to do that????

Lets see.

daily puzzle is fun and self explainatory. No need for details on it. No need for comments on it.> I'm not eating. And what I will eat next is not requiring a fork unless I so desire. You could also drop the attitude. And yes in the past I have contributed. Oxygen is not wasted. The 3,700 posts are not all in puzzles. I suggest you clean up your own act like I'm trying to do before you clean up others. I had another gentleman talk smack to me. he beat me, but was not a nice person. Most people I play that beat me are not nice. Most people who are mean to me are not nice. Think about that one. Have a nice day.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #152

Chesster-Field

Jacob30 wrote:
    Chesster-Field wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    dufferps wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

You are annoying.

Lets see.

daily puzzle is fun and self explainatory. No need for details on it. No need for comments on it.> I'm not eating. And what I will eat next is not requiring a fork unless I so desire. You could also drop the attitude. And yes in the past I have contributed. Oxygen is not wasted. The 3,700 posts are not all in puzzles. I suggest you clean up your own act like I'm trying to do before you clean up others. I had another gentleman talk smack to me. he beat me, but was not a nice person. Most people I play that beat me are not nice. Most people who are mean to me are not nice. Think about that one. Have a nice day.

What a fat load of contradictions.

"Most people who are mean are not nice",  . . . like duh! 

Maybe you have forgotten that you were the one criticizing another member by calling their posts "tedious" and "annoying".  Doesn't sound like 'you' are very nice.

"daily puzzle is fun and self explainatory. No need for details on it. No need for comments on it.> ", yet you seem to fill page after page with nonsensical comments like "k" and "j", and repeatedly stating, "good", over and over again, for the same puzzle . . . you only need to say it once you know. 

You have obviously not even been reading the posts, or if you have, you are certainly not comprehending them. If you could, then you would certainly know that there are a lot of people who have posted some excellent and insightful comments that help further everyones understanding of the puzzle.

If you feel that there is no need for comments, then there is no need for you to be reading them, and certainly no need for you to be calling someone else's posts "tedious" and "annoying".

I trust since you feel that there is no need for comments on the puzzles, that you are not going to post anything again.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #153

masiba

That's what you called "CAPTURING DEFENDER". Sometimes you must sacrifice something to win!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #154

Jacob30

Chesster-Field wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    Chesster-Field wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    dufferps wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

You are annoying.

Lets see.

What a fat load of contradictions.

"Most people who are mean are not nice",  . . . like duh! 

Maybe you have forgotten that you were the one criticizing another member by calling their posts "tedious" and "annoying".  Doesn't sound like 'you' are very nice.

"daily puzzle is fun and self explainatory. No need for details on it. No need for comments on it.> ", yet you seem to fill page after page with nonsensical comments like "k" and "j", and repeatedly stating, "good", over and over again, for the same puzzle . . . you only need to say it once you know. 

You have obviously not even been reading the posts, or if you have, you are certainly not comprehending them. If you could, then you would certainly know that there are a lot of people who have posted some excellent and insightful comments that help further everyones understanding of the puzzle.

If you feel that there is no need for comments, then there is no need for you to be reading them, and certainly no need for you to be calling someone else's posts "tedious" and "annoying".

I trust since you feel that there is no need for comments on the puzzles, that you are not going to post anything again.

as long as there are comments there are comments duh. you know what duh is not a word. I can read as many comments as I want. I just did call them tedious and annoying. Therefore, there is a reason. I hope you know I consider your comment harrassment and a personal attack. You should be jailed. Have a nice day.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #155

Jacob30

Have fun you three.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #156

MightyGod

• 2 years ago · Quote · #157

carlosmadura

interessante

• 2 years ago · Quote · #158

Jacob30

carlosmadura wrote:

interessante

That must mean interesting.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #159

carlosmadura

easy

• 2 years ago · Quote · #160

Jacob30

I find some of these puzzles quite hard.

Post your reply: