• 3 years ago · Quote · #210

carlosmadura

facil

• 3 years ago · Quote · #211

carlosmadura

e interesante

• 3 years ago · Quote · #212

prescherdinho

seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #213

Jacob30

prescherdinho wrote:

seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.

You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #214

prescherdinho

Jacob30 wrote:
    prescherdinho wrote:

You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.

thank you.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #215

Jacob30

prescherdinho wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    prescherdinho wrote:

thank you.

yw

• 3 years ago · Quote · #216

carlosmadura

very easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #217

shengyi

So many back-ranks!

Post your reply: