• 9 months ago · Quote · #221

SaiKrishna_K

good

• 9 months ago · Quote · #222

Ragus2013

Not that difficult

• 9 months ago · Quote · #223

Masturd

You can just put the knight to E5,then the game is just over,instead of playing all these moves

• 9 months ago · Quote · #224

mayorofpula

Thank you Bryan681972 for providing that fine analysis and in the form where we can see and study it.  (Not to mention all the times prior you had tried to help without apparantly much notice from those who were asking for advice.) 

• 9 months ago · Quote · #225

IRETCHVIIII

thanks i grab now

!!

• 9 months ago · Quote · #226

Ocky

Nice

• 9 months ago · Quote · #227

novelman

Bryan681972 wrote:

novelman wrote:

I'm missing something. After 1. Qxh5 Kxh5 2. Ne5, I get that white is threatening mate with Be2, But instead of bringing out the queen, why not respond with 2... g5 3. Be2+ g4?

Dear Bryan 681972,

Thanks so much for the clear explanation! I appreciate your taking the time.

• 9 months ago · Quote · #228

gobubala

nice

• 9 months ago · Quote · #229

Ghostqiuyu

Humm...I think I've must miss another thing........

• 9 months ago · Quote · #230

SchobbishBot3000

I don't get it. Why (on turn three) can't I do Bg5? (Did I word that right?)

• 9 months ago · Quote · #231

BryanCFB

SchobbishBot3000 wrote:

I don't get it. Why (on turn three) can't I do Bg5? (Did I word that right?)

Yes.  That's worded correctly. 

White doesn't play 3. Bxg5 because white will then not achieve checkmate.  Also, after 3. Bxg5 white will still be down material.  Remember, white already gave up the queen on move one.

• 7 months ago · Quote · #232

Juncedan

I will never be able to forsee the benefits of such sacrifices Frown.

Yes, white has a mate position now, but I just can't seem to be able to concede the queen so easily. I think I just will never be a master Cry

Post your reply: