• 22 months ago · Quote · #141

robertkeitz111

cool!

• 22 months ago · Quote · #142

-_KNiGHt_-

Fun.  Queen sacrifice. 

• 22 months ago · Quote · #143

sdougherty

if it has nothing to do with the puzzle why doesnt it just get deleted as not relevant

• 22 months ago · Quote · #144

Logical_Chess

Nice!

• 22 months ago · Quote · #145

SherlockHolmes94

Good one,

• 22 months ago · Quote · #146

silverhawkz

nice one!

• 22 months ago · Quote · #147

shanto12

good one

• 22 months ago · Quote · #148

floreskisha

Tongue Outhahahahaha

• 22 months ago · Quote · #149

masterboard101

waaay too easy

• 22 months ago · Quote · #150

lifeguardpat

cailleach wrote:
    Chestnut22 wrote yesterday:

very nice, easy but nice
    side note. Do people actually wait until it is exactly 3 in the morning.(or w.e their time zone) just so they could type first? can someone maybe explain to me what the satisfaction they get from it is...

Beats me. But then, I don't get the people saying 'easy' either. Easy for you? Maybe, but is that really so interesting to the rest of the world you need to let everybody know? Easy for everyone? Nope, it's not.

I think no one ever received applause for the great achievement of "first!" or "easy!" yet somehow they must feel better after writing it, cause otherwise this would have stopped long ago. Very puzzling comments, these puzzle comments.

waynedickinson2 wrote yesterday:

If people get off on sayn "first!",then let it be!No one is hurting anyone,are they?just let it be,let them have their moment-stop hatin.

I don't hate. I just think y'all are megalomaniatic egotistic nincompoops, and you’re only still alive because natural selection was neutralized by technology, is all.

megalomaniacal? (yes, I googled it to be sure). Also, I like what you say about natural selection; at the beach all the lifeguards say that our job is to stop it from working.

• 22 months ago · Quote · #151

PIRATCH

Daniel_M wrote:

Rk c1 to g1, qn takes pawn ckmate, sparemove make a sandwich and have a coke :)

Then what about 1 Rcg1 Qxc2+ 2 Qxc2+? Oops no checkmate at all (game over for Black)! Surprised (See diagramm in post #80!)

• 22 months ago · Quote · #152

EZXDragon

nice!CoolLaughingWinkSmile

• 22 months ago · Quote · #153

Suager

very difficult. Ashamed of myself :-(

• 22 months ago · Quote · #154

rgirl

finally. nice and easy.

• 22 months ago · Quote · #155

Vaibhav10

Good puzzle!!!CoolSmileWink

• 22 months ago · Quote · #156

jsmwnyc

I have solved this puzzle

• 22 months ago · Quote · #157

black_pawn7

cailleach wrote:
    Chestnut22 wrote yesterday:

very nice, easy but nice
    side note. Do people actually wait until it is exactly 3 in the morning.(or w.e their time zone) just so they could type first? can someone maybe explain to me what the satisfaction they get from it is...

Beats me. But then, I don't get the people saying 'easy' either. Easy for you? Maybe, but is that really so interesting to the rest of the world you need to let everybody know? Easy for everyone? Nope, it's not.

I think no one ever received applause for the great achievement of "first!" or "easy!" yet somehow they must feel better after writing it, cause otherwise this would have stopped long ago. Very puzzling comments, these puzzle comments.

waynedickinson2 wrote yesterday:

If people get off on sayn "first!",then let it be!No one is hurting anyone,are they?just let it be,let them have their moment-stop hatin.

I don't hate. I just think y'all are megalomaniatic egotistic nincompoops, and you’re only still alive because natural selection was neutralized by technology, is all.

One more intersting fact, I would like to share .. For most of the people who rate "easy" for a puzzle are very low-rated in Tactics Trainer.

It looks like they are declaring the puzzles "they could solve" as easy, and hard are the puzzles which they can't solve..!!

• 22 months ago · Quote · #158

EkeA

Cool

• 22 months ago · Quote · #159

MrAwesomeness12

ez1

• 22 months ago · Quote · #160

Ha1oReachFan

Post your reply: