Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

2/2/2013 - Mate in 4

• 3 years ago · Quote · #141

-_KNiGHt_-

Fun.  Queen sacrifice. 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #142

sdougherty

if it has nothing to do with the puzzle why doesnt it just get deleted as not relevant

• 3 years ago · Quote · #143

Logical_Chess

Nice!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #144

SherlockHolmes94

Good one,

• 3 years ago · Quote · #145

silverhawkz

nice one!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #146

shanto12

good one

• 3 years ago · Quote · #147

floreskisha

Tongue Outhahahahaha

• 3 years ago · Quote · #148

masterboard101

waaay too easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #149

lifeguardpat

cailleach wrote:
    Chestnut22 wrote yesterday:

very nice, easy but nice
    side note. Do people actually wait until it is exactly 3 in the morning.(or w.e their time zone) just so they could type first? can someone maybe explain to me what the satisfaction they get from it is...

Beats me. But then, I don't get the people saying 'easy' either. Easy for you? Maybe, but is that really so interesting to the rest of the world you need to let everybody know? Easy for everyone? Nope, it's not.

I think no one ever received applause for the great achievement of "first!" or "easy!" yet somehow they must feel better after writing it, cause otherwise this would have stopped long ago. Very puzzling comments, these puzzle comments.

waynedickinson2 wrote yesterday:

If people get off on sayn "first!",then let it be!No one is hurting anyone,are they?just let it be,let them have their moment-stop hatin.

I don't hate. I just think y'all are megalomaniatic egotistic nincompoops, and you’re only still alive because natural selection was neutralized by technology, is all.

megalomaniacal? (yes, I googled it to be sure). Also, I like what you say about natural selection; at the beach all the lifeguards say that our job is to stop it from working.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #150

PIRATCH

Daniel_M wrote:

Rk c1 to g1, qn takes pawn ckmate, sparemove make a sandwich and have a coke :)

Then what about 1 Rcg1 Qxc2+ 2 Qxc2+? Oops no checkmate at all (game over for Black)! Surprised (See diagramm in post #80!)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #151

EZXDragon

nice!CoolLaughingWinkSmile

• 3 years ago · Quote · #152

Suager

very difficult. Ashamed of myself :-(

• 3 years ago · Quote · #153

rgirl

finally. nice and easy.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #154

Vaibhav10

Good puzzle!!!CoolSmileWink

• 3 years ago · Quote · #155

jsmwnyc

I have solved this puzzle

• 3 years ago · Quote · #156

black_pawn7

cailleach wrote:
    Chestnut22 wrote yesterday:

very nice, easy but nice
    side note. Do people actually wait until it is exactly 3 in the morning.(or w.e their time zone) just so they could type first? can someone maybe explain to me what the satisfaction they get from it is...

Beats me. But then, I don't get the people saying 'easy' either. Easy for you? Maybe, but is that really so interesting to the rest of the world you need to let everybody know? Easy for everyone? Nope, it's not.

I think no one ever received applause for the great achievement of "first!" or "easy!" yet somehow they must feel better after writing it, cause otherwise this would have stopped long ago. Very puzzling comments, these puzzle comments.

waynedickinson2 wrote yesterday:

If people get off on sayn "first!",then let it be!No one is hurting anyone,are they?just let it be,let them have their moment-stop hatin.

I don't hate. I just think y'all are megalomaniatic egotistic nincompoops, and you’re only still alive because natural selection was neutralized by technology, is all.

One more intersting fact, I would like to share .. For most of the people who rate "easy" for a puzzle are very low-rated in Tactics Trainer.

It looks like they are declaring the puzzles "they could solve" as easy, and hard are the puzzles which they can't solve..!!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #157

EkeA

Cool

• 3 years ago · Quote · #158

MrAwesomeness12

ez1

• 3 years ago · Quote · #159

Ha1oReachFan

• 3 years ago · Quote · #160

birurajopadhyaya

I couldn't sac. Queen, but sac. with Knight to win is better for me ;)

Post your reply: