• 3 years ago · Quote · #103

Ocky

Great!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #104

knightofcrashtest

• 3 years ago · Quote · #105

m0nst9r

David_Webby wrote:

I just don't understand Andy. I'll always make you happy. You mean the world to me. I love you so much. To prove it I'll put the first post up here until you talk to me. PLEASE CALL ME.

PS To all the haters out there when your in love as much as me you you don't care who knows. I'll tell the world.

Count_Rugen wrote:

Dearest David,

I don't know what to think. What we had was so special and I miss you- I'm just confused right now. I really want this to work but it's so hard sometimes. I'm torn, I really do care for you but it's just so complicated. Give me some time to think, okay?

Love you always,

Andy

Why don't you both talk via IM or just Facebook each other instead of trying to get attention on Chess.com?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #106

brucexsay

wow

• 3 years ago · Quote · #107

brucexsay

m0nst9r wrote:
    David_Webby wrote:

I just don't understand Andy. I'll always make you happy. You mean the world to me. I love you so much. To prove it I'll put the first post up here until you talk to me. PLEASE CALL ME.

PS To all the haters out there when your in love as much as me you you don't care who knows. I'll tell the world.

Count_Rugen wrote:

Dearest David,

I don't know what to think. What we had was so special and I miss you- I'm just confused right now. I really want this to work but it's so hard sometimes. I'm torn, I really do care for you but it's just so complicated. Give me some time to think, okay?

Love you always,

Andy

Why don't you both talk via IM or just Facebook each other instead of trying to get attention on Chess.com?

exactly. talk somewhere else

• 3 years ago · Quote · #108

slowhare

uffruffEccekio wrote:

Brilliant. I was l\looking to capture Black's queen with my rook with the discovered check. Either way White would have won with the Rook and twio Bishops ccheckmate. But this way was much neater.

and this would happen:

• 3 years ago · Quote · #109

relatedsqrs

another nice double check

• 3 years ago · Quote · #110

DynamicMoose

David_Webby wrote:

Yesterday it was an interesting change of pace that got people talking. Today it has simply become annoying internet pollution. This is a chess site and it should stay that way. Sometimes random comments like this can be entertaining, but not when they continue on like this. 

Anyone agree?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #111

xray

nice coordination between pieces.....

• 3 years ago · Quote · #112

saxenas81

nice one

• 3 years ago · Quote · #113

damongross

Nice puzzle.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #114

mwaltenburg

very nice puzzle today

• 3 years ago · Quote · #115

fireflies808

wow easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #116

alexjb1007

nice finish

• 3 years ago · Quote · #117

can_i_use_this_chair

David_Webby wrote:

I officially make it my duty to post before you.  JK.  Good luck you two. :)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #118

freebie

gndlgisdbna wrote:

Out of the five steps only the first three are the important ones. After that, black's rook and queen just try to delay the inevitable. I like the second move.

Yeah.  The last two moves are just distractions.  Still fun though.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #119

can_i_use_this_chair

Who knew that a eunich in a robe and pointy hat could demonstrate such power on the battlefield.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #120

topioni-vasilissa

I have an idea for you guys! You should play a chess game against each other and each piece any of you lose, he/she must confess sth or say what went wrong!

Post your reply: