• 2 years ago · Quote · #145

sdougherty

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #146

divinapinoy

Learn chess lessons fr dog... Buddy !!!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #147

doublebruce

14  Hours   ;  Alice I am going to send you to the moon.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #148

onthehouse

Nice and easy.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #149

cheeseman0309

Simple.
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #150

fireflies808

still sunday...

• 2 years ago · Quote · #151

RookPFeynman

Very nice and here's what happens if the rook is moved first. White is nicely defending itself so he/she could opt for another first move but it buys black a lot of time thus the first move is one that places black in check.
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #152

kskid

I was all ready to go to work when I checked out today's puzzle and found it must be sunday so now I'll just stay home and play chess on line.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #153

stephen_33

Hope it's better tomorrow.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #154

Justin_L

very easy

• 2 years ago · Quote · #155

haribo123

Enoch-Elijah wrote:

I was just going to make the wrong move and my dog Caleb came over put his paw on my hand, moved the mouse and I got it right. Figure that one out. Was it a stoke of luck or a stroke of genious. He has barked at me many times when I was just going to move, each time I have gone ahead with my move and it was a losing move. Is there a lesson here ??that is a load of $£%^

• 2 years ago · Quote · #156

GIORG10

I'm not a genius, but I would like puzzles most difficult 

• 2 years ago · Quote · #157

abekiroz

today sunday

• 2 years ago · Quote · #158

Akili_Chess_Boss

thats too simple

• 2 years ago · Quote · #159

zero0cripton

the epitome of simplicity, anyone?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #160

kylan511

ahoythere wrote:

friggin easy...no sacrifice...WTF?

ITS THAT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post your reply: