Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

4/19/2012 - Sucker Punch

• 2 years ago · Quote · #201

Goatllama

I totally thought the queen was safe when I moved it....... either way it was the right move. Tongue out

• 2 years ago · Quote · #202

Cubeseeker

nice and easy!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #203

ndskykng

slowhare wrote:
    Right on key - I love it!

Sure wish we could play a game.

Yeah right on key.  I'm not going to sit there while you front like I misread your intention that you thought your move was just as effective as the solution.

slowhare wrote:

Qxc6 works too, only move for black is Qxd4+ followed by being wiped out.

slowhare wrote:
    Said "works too", never said mate in 4, and black will be wiped out.
    slowhare wrote:

Na, it ends pretty easy from there. +back up the c file and domination is there.

It's pretty clear you thought that move was just as effective, and would immediately slaughter Black afterward.  I already know I'm a jackass, I make no secret of it, and everyone regular on the threads knows my style.  But I only do it to idiotic posts like yours. Awhile back someone came up with an extremely viable mate-in-5 alternative to the puzzle solution, and backed it up with appropriate analysis.  Those arguments are extremely well thought out and earn respect, not this 'hold on to my original idea despite all evidence shown to the contrary' approach that you take.

FYI, I don't like the banter, otherwise I never would have blocked you.  But you're right, I do feel the need to say something if you're going to pretend your intentions were different with your first post.  After awhile though, you stopped reasoning like an adult and just got stubborn and pissy cause it wasn't the immediate wiping out you thought it was.  Those banters are never fun for both parties involved.  

Post whatever you want after this, I've already said it never should have escalated to the point it has, and just wanted it to stop there, but you have this incessant need to reignite the flames.  I'll just let you since I already know you won't listen to reason, Stephen made a great point and still you hold on to your beliefs.  Plus you already admitted that you do this only cause it's fun for you.  It's not fun for me, you're a petty man.  You take care and have a great night.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #204

slowhare

How many times do I have to tell you I never said it was a better solution. You go on believing you are always right and be condescending to support your superiority complex. Hell you sent me 5 or 6 private messages and blocked me so you didn't have hear a reply. Talk about petty.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #205

Defensor

Pretty combination. Easy to find.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #206

Zalmeth

sweet

• 2 years ago · Quote · #207

asokanelson

slowhare wrote:

Title gave it totally away.

black queen to d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #208

slowhare

asokanelson wrote:
    slowhare wrote:

Title gave it totally away.

black queen to d4

Exactly what I said in my very first post, but I guess I wasn't clear enough for some.

...only move for black is Qxd4+...

• 2 years ago · Quote · #209

CLIMBINGBIRD

easyUndecided

• 2 years ago · Quote · #210

leonelcm

Nice, thanx for sharing...

• 2 years ago · Quote · #211

stm01

coooooooooooool

• 2 years ago · Quote · #212

chimpsanddip

front page!  at long last!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #213

skba_07

DO THE BEST WORK !!!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #214

bknight-sk

a bit easy

• 2 years ago · Quote · #215

aditya_kris

nice

• 2 years ago · Quote · #216

BlackPawn92

Pretty fitting title. That one move hurt...

• 24 months ago · Quote · #217

shengyi

Cool queen sacrifice to deflect the black rook from guarding the 8th rank.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #218

Ol_hickory

skba_07 wrote:

DO THE BEST WORK !!!

What... this game should be over move four. QueenxF7#

• 20 months ago · Quote · #219

eddysallin

2 r.s vs. Q&r, where rooks are unsupported is little like O.K corral with water guns.....

Post your reply: