Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

4/19/2012 - Sucker Punch

• 3 years ago · Quote · #141

slowhare

ndskykng wrote:
    slowhare wrote:

I hear ya. Done with sams, new tires on my daughters car, feel much better for that. You would think a 27 year old professional would have time to take care of that herself, but no, just gas & go.

Ouch.

Prob also means no time to change her oil either ;)

I do that too. For your enjoyment.

Wiped out: 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #142

The_Hugatunk

That was too easy! Give a harder one!WinkWinkWinkBut its a good one.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #143

umut26

A cute puzzle

• 3 years ago · Quote · #144

ndskykng

slowhare wrote:

Wiped out: 

I thought we had already agreed that black was going to lose, but wasn't going to be "wiped out." Seriously dude, mate in 21 isn't being "wiped out" compared to mate in 4.  Every person on here would choose a quick mate-in-4 compared to having to think through this line. Look at all the time you've wasted thinking through 21 moves when already by move 7 I've branched off.  Check your definition of wiped out, and see if other people think that mate-in-21 meets that definition.

Besides, if you have to clear out an escape square for your King, might as well make it count and take your chances with the queen.  She needs the help of either the King or one of the two pawns to mate anyway.  And again, despite being mated by the queen later in the line,

it's not being "wiped out" in 4.  

• 3 years ago · Quote · #145

lbtr74aao

Sucker Punch 1152x864  Wallpapers
    Sucker Punch 1152x864 Wallpapers

Sucker Punch Wallpapers Comments
    Post Your Comment on Sucker Punch Wallpapers
      Your Name         Your Comment                

Wallpapers Tags

• 3 years ago · Quote · #146

BubbaD

Awww, yes the ole dreaded "sucker Punch"

• 3 years ago · Quote · #147

donce83

easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #148

slowhare

ndskykng wrote:
    slowhare wrote:

Wiped out: 

I thought we had already agreed that black was going to lose, but wasn't going to be "wiped out." Seriously dude, mate in 21 isn't being "wiped out" compared to mate in 4.  Every person on here would choose a quick mate-in-4 compared to having to think through this line. Look at all the time you've wasted thinking through 21 moves when already by move 7 I've branched off.  Check your definition of wiped out, and see if other people think that mate-in-21 meets that definition.

Besides, if you have to clear out an escape square for your King, might as well make it count and take your chances with the queen.  She needs the help of either the King or one of the two pawns to mate anyway.  And again, despite being mated by the queen later in the line, 

it's not being "wiped out" in 4.  

Losing all your men is being wiped out!  

• 3 years ago · Quote · #149

noyona786

useless puzzle

• 3 years ago · Quote · #150

ndskykng

slowhare wrote:

You just live by being condesending and feeling superior.  

Dude, get over yourself. Not compared to mate-in-4.  I never said I was superior, only that your move gave up the sure mate in four, and therefore, was not as efficient a move.  You're the one that got all butt hurt and made it personal to the point where you're so blinded by your stubbornness that you don't see that my ONLY point was that mate-in-21 or whatever it is you have up there is not as good as mate-in-4.  Read it again, you clearly just saw what you wanted to read.  Go get your mate-in however long it takes you with your queen and you tell me it's being wiped out when compared to MATE IN FOUR!!

Seriously, you've been at this for this long and yet still you can't count on your fingers and see that four is less than 21.  I never disagreed with you that Black will lose.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #151

shon615

nice... there always has to be the queen sac there...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #152

parsoumash

simple

• 3 years ago · Quote · #153

zero0cripton

it's the mythical, never before seen "Queen sac"; said to only occur once every... other ... day...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #154

relatedsqrs

good beginner puzzle

• 3 years ago · Quote · #155

dcremisi

easy, but the kind of queen sacrifice that is more likely to appear in real games than we might think.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #156

Proud_To_Be_Persian

the objective was interesting...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #157

firstdream

very cool

• 3 years ago · Quote · #158

slowhare

ndskykng wrote:
    slowhare wrote:

You just live by being condesending and feeling superior.  

Dude, get over yourself. Not compared to mate-in-4.  I never said I was superior, only that your move gave up the sure mate in four, and therefore, was not as efficient a move.  

Seriously, you've been at this for this long and yet still you can't count on your fingers and see that four is less than 21.  I never disagreed with you that Black will lose.

So I tried to reply to your messages that I just read and you blocked me from replying. I had fun anyway, someday you will look inward and thank me.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #159

Akkosoto

easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #160

IAMTeHMeRciLess

Easy. 

Post your reply: