• 24 months ago · Quote · #142

KittyAX

SSSOOOOOO EASY! 

• 24 months ago · Quote · #143

The_Tactic

challenge who?  *meme face*

• 24 months ago · Quote · #144

domalius

not challenging at all... just less easy than usual.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #145

Jonmdill

@ everyone who responded to my post

Yeah I guess it was a bit curmudgeonly of me. I just got tired of there being 1-2 relevant comments per page, each surrounded by meaningless posts of "too easy" or "first" or other nonsense. 

To the people who said that my post wasn't worthwhile... that's stupid. Maybe I wasn't contributing to the conversation about the puzzle, but I was trying to help keep these boards on topic in general. So, ultimately, worthwhile.

Sorry if I wasn't nice about it, but sometimes you gotta lay down some hard truths. Nobody cares if you were first, and nobody cares if it was too easy for you. If you MUST mention that it was easy, say why you thought it was easy.

Personally,I thought it was interesting in that the queen sac wasn't used to get a piece to move out of the way or to set up another capture, but was instead used to block the king's movement. Not particularly challenging, but interesting nonetheless. 

• 24 months ago · Quote · #146

Norge2

top2pr wrote:
    gabrucho wrote:
    top2pr wrote:
    Jonmdill wrote:

Never say first again. Why would you say first. Stop it.

Oh, and I also don't care if you found it easy. So did 50% of the commentors. Let's try saying something worthwile once in a while.

+1 to everything Jon said.

It's about as bad as when me & my sister was kids & we were going for a long ride & we race to the car...

c a l l i n g.... "I GOT SHOTGUN"

Then maybe you two should start doing so...

This puzzle was quite easy, but it brings you to a set of thinking that is unusual but very effective, as i doubt that more than a few would sac the queen in this sit on a real game.

Well, YES I would sac the Queen, if I saw it would give me a FORCED MATE.

P.S.  I tried really hard not to reply to your comments.  Since your  not even (1100 rated) + your tactics rating suck horribly (790)...please lol.

How can you even try to give advice on TATICS when you can't even solve baby problems... (sry Chess.com) these puzzles & tactic problems... I can solve 2/3rds blind folded

P.S.S.  Go troll someplace else...I CALLED... "S H O T G U N" here...

im not a freaking 790 fyi. im a 1500 on the screen and in real life

• 24 months ago · Quote · #147

Norge2

Jonmdill wrote:

@ everyone who responded to my post

Yeah I guess it was a bit curmudgeonly of me. I just got tired of there being 1-2 relevant comments per page, each surrounded by meaningless posts of "too easy" or "first" or other nonsense. 

To the people who said that my post wasn't worthwhile... that's stupid. Maybe I wasn't contributing to the conversation about the puzzle, but I was trying to help keep these boards on topic in general. So, ultimately, worthwhile.

Sorry if I wasn't nice about it, but sometimes you gotta lay down some hard truths. Nobody cares if you were first, and nobody cares if it was too easy for you. If you MUST mention that it was easy, say why you thought it was easy.

Personally,I thought it was interesting in that the queen sac wasn't used to get a piece to move out of the way or to set up another capture, but was instead used to block the king's movement. Not particularly challenging, but interesting nonetheless. 

and this guy has some truth to him... i mean who goes on at 12 in the morning just to say FIRST!!! i mean really. no one does that. go back 2 bed cuz no one cares. i would laugh my head off if no one wrote anyting until 12:01. lol. u guys probably dont even solve the puzzle just to post a comment. i mean is this what your life revolves aroud?!!?!?!? get a life. i can talk about this forever

• 24 months ago · Quote · #148

relatedsqrs

very nice tactics since the first move looks wrong at first Wink

• 24 months ago · Quote · #149

1068bobibu

challenging, my @$$

• 24 months ago · Quote · #150

ReyRambler1960

A beauty.lease be relevant, helpful & nice!

• 24 months ago · Quote · #151

qbsuperstar03

*groan*

I should know by now that when in doubt, look for a queen sac.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #152

wyrmslayer

Nice puzzle. Queen sac's are always beautiful. 

• 24 months ago · Quote · #153

NEBESNIY-OREL

ура Фс7+ И МАТ Лd8#Innocent

• 24 months ago · Quote · #154

mythas

Ahh nothing like a nice long off topic debate of the pitfalls of going off topic. I love the internet, It makes real life feel so peaceful and friendly.

Interesting puzzle. I was initially thinking Rxd5, but the forced route of the q sac is a very clever method for boxing the king in. Thanks for presenting a new method of thinking.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #155

wikipedia1286

easy for me on the 1st try

• 24 months ago · Quote · #156

NicoloPags

challenging?that was not challenging

• 24 months ago · Quote · #157

WhiteKnight095

Easy
    Jonmdill wrote:

Never say first again. Why would you say first. Stop it.

Oh, and I also don't care if you found it easy. So did 50% of the commentors. Let's try saying something worthwile once in a while.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #158

Ineedphenylalanine

It actually was not that challenging.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #159

checkmmm8

Challenging? :p

• 24 months ago · Quote · #160

PAMetalBoss

no too hard

Post your reply: