Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

5/19/2013 - Mate in 2

• 15 months ago · Quote · #161

CorrespondenceKing

pcfilho wrote:

What about these two problems which happened in my own games?

EASY (MATE IN 1): http://jornalheiros.blogspot.com/2013/05/xadrez-mate-em-1-keaton-kiewra-vs-pc-filho.html

HARD (MATE IN 5): http://jornalheiros.blogspot.com/2013/05/xadrez-mate-em-5-pc-filho-vs-e-kahraman.html

PS: for those who like sports, today we have RAFAEL NADAL vs ROGER FEDERER! Must watch! 

Stop posting annoying comments

• 15 months ago · Quote · #162

flamingmantis

pcfilho wrote:
    Wikinger wrote:

pcfilho stop spamming your skanky website mate, really annoying style. Its just a scam that trys to make you sighn up for stuff, just quit it champ.

Have you ever clicked in my links? I don't think so. I post real puzzles there, you go there if you wish. Before calling me a "spammer", why don't you check out my trophy gallery? You'll see I contributed a lot to this site, inviting many, many, many people to join it.

And yes, many people enjoy my puzzles and want me to continue posting them.

pcfilho is just been a little annoying, can hardly call this spamming, you could say hitchhiking, it's not great, but not bad either;

unless chess.com increase their level of quality, you'll be seeing more of pcfilho;

on the other hand I find those 'first page', 'easy', 'nice' etc, way more annoying, these could be called spam, 'cause I just want quality replies about the puzzle, and they discourage me from reading on and have nothing in them.

I suggest chess.com make an up-vote and down-vote for replies, and/or turn those low quality replies into like and dislike buttons.

• 15 months ago · Quote · #163

VICTOR120

Cool

• 15 months ago · Quote · #164

JCE77

very easy

• 15 months ago · Quote · #165

ReyRambler1960

***Easiest***

• 15 months ago · Quote · #166

Ocky

Easy