Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

6/12/2012 - Passer By

• 2 years ago · Quote · #301

Jacob30

btw I have never talked about religion in my life. I talk about Jesus.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #302

NEWBlE

Jacob30 wrote:

and jesus is religous...

• 24 months ago · Quote · #303

Jacob30

NEWBlE wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:

and jesus is religous...

No

• 24 months ago · Quote · #304

Jacob30

TheDudenheimer wrote:

People who turn to Religion lose faith in themselves ;-), hell they even start worshipping dudes who lived 2000 Years ago! Life changed a lot since then, wouldn't you say so? What sense does it make to believe in a little book written by, say, maybe a bunch of jewish hippies, who apparently walked from Agpyt to the 'Promised Land' over a peroid of what, 40 years? A distance of 250 miles?? Yeah right, and then the story in the beginning of Genesis, where God made man and woman on the sixth day..then on the second page it syas, aeh, no, actually, God made Adam first, the he stuck him in the Garden of Eden, and after Adam got bored of living by himself in a botanical zoo, God decided to give him a sleeping tablet and fashion a woman for him, out of one of his own ribs...you can stuff that in your ears, boys !! Once and forever.

Grow up, live life, develop your own philosophies and beliefs, with a little common sense as to what MAKES sense and what doesn't ;-)

No.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #305

eddysallin

Jacob30 wrote:
    TheDudenheimer wrote:

People who turn to Religion lose faith in themselves ;-), hell they even start worshipping dudes who lived 2000 Years ago! Life changed a lot since then, wouldn't you say so? What sense does it make to believe in a little book written by, say, maybe a bunch of jewish hippies, who apparently walked from Agpyt to the 'Promised Land' over a peroid of what, 40 years? A distance of 250 miles?? Yeah right, and then the story in the beginning of Genesis, where God made man and woman on the sixth day..then on the second page it syas, aeh, no, actually, God made Adam first, the he stuck him in the Garden of Eden, and after Adam got bored of living by himself in a botanical zoo, God decided to give him a sleeping tablet and fashion a woman for him, out of one of his own ribs...you can stuff that in your ears, boys !! Once and forever.

Grow up, live life, develop your own philosophies and beliefs, with a little common sense as to what MAKES sense and what doesn't ;-)

No.

u can leap or not that's a personal choice--but it's called "faith".
  • 24 months ago · Quote · #306

Jacob30

eddysallin wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    TheDudenheimer wrote:

No.

u can leap or not that's a personal choice--but it's called "faith".

aye

• 13 months ago · Quote · #307

okaradeli

pathetic...

Post your reply: