15333 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
118. You cannot tell the difference between a castle and a rook, or a horse and a knight.
119. You say 3. Nf3 is for wusses. you play 3. Bc4
120. your friends say you are a wuss because you don't play 3. Kf2 in the KGA
121. You play so much regular chess that you get bored of it and move on to Chess960
122. You eventually play Chess960 so much that you have seen all 960 starting positions
123. People kicked u out of a chess club
124. Your mom forces u to relax
125. You own a rook shaped house
126. You wonder why the world isn't flat like a chessboard
127. Chess pie is ur fav dessert.
128. You make 16 new friends per chess game
129. You are attached to ur chess pieces.
130. You have named ur pieces
131. You have named ur child rook
132. Ur fav shape is a square
1.When someone asks you "What is 5x9?" You say that it is 5 queens.
2.You have played over 1000 games on chess.com.
3. You are constanly watching your online games in case somebody moved on them
4. You see a castle and you call it a rook
5. You call horses knights
6. When you are playing a strategy game, you think that you can only move 1 unit at a time
7. You find it easy to come up with signs that you play chess too much
8. You know from experience that knights and bishops are worth exactly the same
i have 5 of the signs.
Of all of them, or just the ones I posted?
58. You buy a giant book of chess puzzles and spend your free time solving them.
59. You think of what opening you are going to play in your next game.
60. You have seen most opening "novelties" before and know how to respond to them.
61. You hang both your rooks in a tournament and afterwards you are really angry.
62. You wonder how this got to 62 clues, since most of your games have less than 62 moves.
just the ones u post originally.
133. you have no life
134. you compeat for a higher rating with your dad
135. you laugh when people talk about chess who know nothing about it
136. you cancel plans with friends to play chess
137. your reading this
138. Your sister or brother says, "STOP PLAYING CHESS! GOSH!"
139. When you play checkers you stomp your feet when one person captures a king checker.
140. Your teacher asks you about the day when California was admitted as a state and you say, "When Ruy Lopez de Segura was born? That was 16-something, right?" and the other kids laugh, "1858!"
141. You follow the first 140 rules of this forum and you yell, "CHESS!"\
142. You have abducted a million people about what they should name their son.
143. Your wife says, "Help me wash the dishes!" as you are writing the book, "Avoid Unorthodox Openings" and you pipe up, "What? I get to polish some pawns? YAY!"
144. You name your daughter Queen because she will become the queen of England.
145. Your mother-in-law plays a warfare arcade game with you, and when you win, you screech extremely loudly, "CHECKMATE!"
146. You think pirates and bees are awesome because they mate (pirates call other people mate)
147. You find mistakes in Rybka's game, because you have a lot of experience.
148. You find this forum hilarious.
149. You don't even know what 1+1 is, but you know what counting is, but anyway you go to preschool, even if you are 6 feet tall, you completely can't stand the stupidity of the teacher because she never talks about chess and you become an engineer of chess computers.
150. You suggest a lot more forum stuff. duh i could go on and on 4ever.
151. You use chess terminology in everyday situations
152. You know what an exchange is. (and I am not talking about trading)
153. You get annoyed when people call a seesaw mate the slingshot.
154. You get annoyed when people ask you how many moves in advance you can see.
155. Your idols are all chess players.
156. You can name all the world champions in order and the years they reigned.
157. You see a name of a city a say "Hey, A famous tournament was played here."
158. When one of your goals in life, after you go to the Lego store in Chicago is, to build a really cool chess set out of Legos that is usable and that you intend to use.
159. An expression like + 418 - 85 = 246 makes sense to you
I am :>
160.you stay inside and play chess instead of going out and enjoying a good weather
I dont get it ?
161. You think of dropping out to play chess just because Fischer did but then rember he went crazy so you dont.
162.You've read everyone of these post in this forum without skipping any.
163. You get annoyed when people compare chess to checkers.
164. You get into a fist fight with a shogi player over which game is more complex.
165. you always have a miniature chessboard tucked away in a pocket
166. when u have about 50% of the above symptoms.
166. You plsy tetris with falling pawns when u dont play chess
167. U have a chess screensaver
168. You spell "pwn", pawn
169. When u hear "solid structure", u think of Caro-kann pawn structure
170. Ur idol is the guy who invented chess
171. Anything square to u reminds u of a chessboard
172. Ur 2 fav colours are black and white
166. if you don't want to bring your chess set with you you simply bring a piece of paper and a pencil and lots of erasers
167. when you do go outside to enjoy the weather you go to the chess tables in the park
168. you bought the ABBA album chess.
173. u built a chess computer out of wood
45. Even though you usually play 10 minute chess, you try to squeeze in a 3 minute game when you have to leave for work in six minutes.
London Chess Classic - Super 16 Rapid 2013
by trysts a few minutes ago
Is there any chance that a 1300 rated player can beat a 2700 rated player?
by bjohn123 a few minutes ago
Old yahoo version
by batgirl 3 minutes ago
Magnus Vs Polgar?
by JohnStormcrow 4 minutes ago
Is there a young chess player who can equel Magnus?
by bjohn123 5 minutes ago
The strangest thing happened in the world championships.
by JohnStormcrow 5 minutes ago
Good players automatically suspected of cheating?
by niceforkinmove 7 minutes ago
by Foridejack 10 minutes ago
by RomyGer 15 minutes ago
Game Explorer: Show Rating in games list
by Marignon 20 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!