9321 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
8. You know from experience that knights and bishops are worth exactly the same
Actually, I think bishops may be worth slightly more than knights.
1.When someone asks you "What is 5x9?" You say that it is 5 queens.
2.You have played over 1000 games on chess.com.
3. You are constanly watching your online games in case somebody moved on them
4. You see a castle and you call it a rook
5. You call horses knights
6. When you are playing a strategy game, you think that you can only move 1 unit at a time
7. You find it easy to come up with signs that you play chess too much
i have 5 of the signs.
When you can read both descriptive and algebraic notation fluently.
They want them numbered in order so they can count them easier...you made me think of one you can add...you can play only using notation with someone else...you like to play yourself would be another good one
46. You have checkquered table mat, coaster, table cloth, door mats, curtain, carpet, bedsheet, blanket.
47. Everytime you see a 4 digit number you feel like playing someone with that rating.
48.You can rember a bunch of countries you've never seen or been to cause there labeled as a opening/variation you play.
49. Your more heart broken over losing a game to a lower rated player in a tournament than breaking up with the girl youve been dating for months.
50. You refer to your wife as, "The Queen."
51. The idea of sacking the queen doesn't bring the same pleasure it brought in high school.
52. In the city, you ride your motorcycle like you are a piece on the chessboard.
53. You tell people "chess is exciting" because you enjoy it
54. You tell people you are tired from playing too much chess "too much excitement"
55. you know Algebraic and Descriptive notation
COD (call of duty right [too bad they killed Soap])
56. Always in house (playing chess online games)
57. You know even the Forsthye Notation.
Of all of them, or just the ones I posted?
58. You buy a giant book of chess puzzles and spend your free time solving them.
59. You think of what opening you are going to play in your next game.
60. You have seen most opening "novelties" before and know how to respond to them.
61. You hang both your rooks in a tournament and afterwards you are really angry.
62. You wonder how this got to 62 clues, since most of your games have less than 62 moves.
63: You wake up and the first thing you do is login in on here
64. You're constantly listening for the "tock" sound on your computer, iPhone and iPad, signifying that someone has moved in one of your online matches.
My kids are named KP , QP and QB4.
65. Your friends tell you to marry chess.
66. Wherever u look, you think of people of queens, bishops, knights, etc.
Is anyone here talking from experience?
Why did he resign in these games?
by az201301 a few minutes ago
how to give a gift membership using my paypal account?
by ShyamGopal 3 minutes ago
3 reasons Why "Online Chess" ratings deserves no repsect
by Patscher 3 minutes ago
Please help decipher and teach a noob
by BoobsGalore 8 minutes ago
hyper accelerated dragon
by binblaster 8 minutes ago
I feel that I deserve a higher rating
by JasonSchlotter 9 minutes ago
Solve this Riddle if you can
by waffllemaster 10 minutes ago
5/18/2013 - Mate in 4
by eddysallin 10 minutes ago
by AndrewGames2013 15 minutes ago
Opening explorer should be "washed"
by waffllemaster 16 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com