17083 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I actally was playing at lunch, and I almost ate 4 pawns and a knight. Everyone laughed at me, but I still won.
215. When your parents tell you NOT to read chess books because you read too many (I chose the username/password for my parents' account)
216. You're a musician who spent more time with chess than with their instrument this week.
217. When you see 5x9, you don't see 9 queens, but think it's incorrect chess notation.
218. When you hear about middle ages knights, you wonder if they could go in L-shapes and jump over people.
219. You memorize the first 50 moves of the Ruy Lopez, and the first 30 moves of the Grunfeld
220. One of your favorite memories is when someone had 2 queens against you, but they stalemated you. (actually happened to me)
221. When the default meaning of "calling shotgun" is claiming the right to play white.
All of the above=======
When you fall asleep in front of the computer while playing
I don't do thatglygfouyvofvlovofutf Oops.
222. You keep saying "J'adoube" when you're making love to your girlfriend.
223. You think you can stalemate a mexican standoff by standing against the wall
224: Your excitement when seeing "Pawn Shop" quickly turns to dissapointment.
#225: You get accused of cheating when you capture en passant against someone who "knows" chess.
#226: You know that castling queen's side doesn't allow the king to move 3 squares.
#227: You know check and attacked squares prevents castling.
#228: When the person your chatting with types "O_O," you think they just castled.
#229: You know check has nothing to do with checkers.
#230: You don't say "check" because you assume your opponent can see it and wouldn't appreciate it being shouted at you.
#231: When your friend says your girlfriend has you in check, you say "She doesn't play chess."
#232: When your friend says your girlfriend has you in check, you say "It's perpetual, so I'll claim a draw."
233. You go to a 'Porn Addicts Anonymous' meeting and keep wondering why no one has bought up pawn-chains yet.
234. You try so hard to build chains out of pawns, but you never succeed.
235. You have carpal tunnel syndrome from shaking your wrist to get the chess pieces on hand.
236. You find it hard to type. Instead you type C Major as "Fork on c2 threatened" because C appears twice.
237. You have at least 75% of the above symptoms or symptoms related to it.
238. Your mom says, "What is 1+1?" and you say it is two pawns. "Wait, no, that's not chess notation!"
239. You can play 50 bullet games at once and win all. You are too experienced.
240. You read this forum and can't read even the thread name.
241. You have at least 70% of the above symptoms.
242. You still go to kindergarten even though you are 57.
243. When you see someone play a bad opening, you try to help them out.
244. In checkers, whenever your opponent gets a king, you try to checkmate it.
245. When someone uses "b4" to stand for "before" you think they just played 1.b4 in a chess game.
246.When you hear about the explosive C4, You wonder why they think the English Opening is explosive.
238. You laugh when other people play chess.
248. Whenever someone uses the term "blunder", you think they were playing chess
249. you use wigi boards to contact dead world champions and play them.
250.people prank call you saying theres a tounament down the street and you fall for it everytime even tho your a fishermen living at sea.
251. you beat kasparov capablanca and fischer only to wake up and become depressed.
I don't get #236.
252. You're taking a late night trip to the bathroom and consider putting on your clothes first in case your roomies are up, but would rather not lose a tempo. (True story.)
what about win8 mobile and ie10 tablet ?
by ZilvisEzer a few minutes ago
12/7/2013 - 1001 Brilliant ways to Checkmate by Reinfeld, #404
by deepak21071974 a few minutes ago
If You were Doing Life Which 5 Books Would You Keep To Make Your game Strong?
by AndyClifton 4 minutes ago
Is this position a draw or a win?
by rooperi 4 minutes ago
Chess Puzzle, can you also find the refuation?
by Addicted-to-Chess97 4 minutes ago
what the #$%^was he playing and how did he win?
by Somebodysson 5 minutes ago
"Win on Time"?
by cmrichar 6 minutes ago
Top players and engine analysis
by Synaphai 3 minutes ago
What would you play here as white?
by Xilmi 11 minutes ago
To Mr X
by olichris 12 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!