15084 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
286. you have a rating of 0
287. You checkmate yourself witht the conditional moves.
288. When you heard the term round robin, you think that Batman's side kick is not getting enough exercise.
289. You forget the difference between shogi and chess
290. You think the starting position is just another interesting chess 960 position.
291. You think Fischer random was created by a sailor of the seas.
292. you think the knight moves up and then back to the square it was on
293. You debate with your opponent on establishing democracy of the pieces instead of playing the game.
294. You sleep (lol jks.)
295. You think you have discovered a new opening line never before seen after 3 moves
297. You stack up your pawns because you think it's a good stratedy
298. You go to your local chess club and no one remembers who you are.
... you forget your patterns and openings you're used to playing.
300. You think the queen can jump over pieces
299. You think all the pieces have the same value.After all, it is just a piece right?
#301 not #299
good catch. i must have missed it before.
302. You think 0 moves ahead 100% of the time
I'm seeing a lot of doubles here. For example, someone copied one of mine (#254 and #286).
303. You play chess like checkers.
"2nd Gashimov Memorial, Round 5 | Host: GM Evgeny Miroshnichenko"
Nigel Short: Women's brains not chess brains
by FirebrandX 2 minutes ago
What is the best continuation for this line of the king pawn game
by SmyslovFan 4 minutes ago
Only horrible people like queen endings
by SheridanJupp 4 minutes ago
Women and Chess
by TurboFish 5 minutes ago
beccoming a staff member.
by DENVERHIGH 11 minutes ago
4/21/2015 - No Way Out
by MDCandell 12 minutes ago
No honor among amateurs
by GnrfFrtzl 16 minutes ago
by GBR99 26 minutes ago
by Crazy_Assassin 27 minutes ago
What would be the rating of a top chess player in the late 1800s today
by MuhammadAreez10 29 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!