12854 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Another one! I think that's the fourth time I've seen that one!
Really? Sorry i'll change it. Its getting harder.
304. The only thing that you know about chess is that it was the theme for movies like Knight Moves and well as the movie titled Searching for Bobby Fischer
303. You set up the pieces on the wrong side of the board.
believe it was already said
Pretty much all of them have been now. Maybe we should just leave it at 300.
Or combine this thread with this one! http://www.chess.com/forum/view/fun-with-chess/5000-signs-you-dont-know-enough-about-chess?page=1
305. You dont keep a pocket magnetic set with you like you should at all times.
yea I guess.
Ok, there's an original. But I don't! I keep one in my tournament bag though...
not all, what is rediculous though is someone did this same topic but with 5000
There probably going to get the same things as this.
Has anyone done the opposite of this thread..i.e. players who play too much chess?
I have. In fact, it inspired this one.
DaBigOne said: LETS LIST 1000 SIGNS!
YES THIS IS A PARODY, LOL
306. When somebody is paired up with you, they might as well be playing Giveaway307. When your opponent castles, you say, "That's an illegal move!"308. You insist that castling through check is legal--your king isn't in check309. You think a pawn promotion is much stronger than checkmate because you get another queen310. If someone doesn't say "check", you move a pawn311. You think there is no such thing as "forced checkmate"312. You castle out of checkmate
313. This is your longest game
314. That is your only game
Out of 1000 games this is your longest
315. You think that when your pawns goes to the last rank you just lose them. (They fall of at the edge of the flat world)
When you see a fork on the board, you pick it up. lol
The King's Pawn Daeth, or call it the Daeth-Yoda Attack
by Sred 10 minutes ago
huge rating jump
by Iluvsmetuna 12 minutes ago
by torbjorngjerde 14 minutes ago
Blocking Other Members
by ConnorMacleod_151 15 minutes ago
How do you use a space advantage?
by raulrugged 17 minutes ago
10/23/2014 - Weaving The Web
by sp1234 23 minutes ago
Standard Ratings Boost
by LongIslandMark 32 minutes ago
how to exploit a space advantage?
by raulrugged 38 minutes ago
Rating jumps up?
by asakshar 39 minutes ago
How do normal people become 2100 players
by zborg 42 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!