17754 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
113. You have captured all your opponent's pieces and captured or immobilized all their pawns but you still insist on promoting pawns until you have 4 or 5 queens.
114. You think that the most important endgame for a begginner to learn is N + B + K vs. K
115. You won your first game by switching the colours of the bishops
116. You try to convince your opponent that you can skip your turn.
A friend actually tried to do this to me, once.
117. It's been a few weeks since your wife said "You play too much chess" ;-)
118. You take a draw when you are winning by allot.
119. The 2nd game u won was by after the moves (as White) e4 e5 Qh5, u convinced your opponent to touch their king, and play Ke7 Qxe5#
120. You offer draws when there is a checkmate waiting to happen
121. You resign after you won
122. Your opponent forfeits after learning he is playing against you
123. You lose every game you play because of blundering your pieces away.
124.You think you can beat a GM:you want to play against Zugzwang or even Fide.125.You always want to play with Black to copy your opponent's moves.
YOU THINK THAT YOUR ROOK MOVES IN L SHAPE
127. You end up in the hospital because you took the term, "Eat his piece!" literally.
129. You don't play anymore because you got mad after you blundered all your pieces.
130. You blunder your pieces because you son't want to play
131. You think black should go 1st
132. You ask "where does this piece move again"?
133. You think that the Caro-Kann(B10)is a reference to the Da Vinci code.
134.You aplly the chekers rules on a chess game
135. Thinking there is a way out of checkmate.
"2015 Sinquefield Cup Round 9"
9/1/2015 - Reinforcements
by chessiv 6 minutes ago
Please cast 1-5 votes for Chess.com Hall of Fame 2.0!!!
by TomHaegin 14 minutes ago
Best Profile pictures
by ANOK1 16 minutes ago
Doubt On the Use of Computers
by Aquarius550 20 minutes ago
Finding your Weaknesses
by ViMH 22 minutes ago
Moves that make me go "Huh?"
by ViMH 24 minutes ago
An off-beat line against the French.
by BirdBrain 29 minutes ago
Who Will Win The 2015 Sinquefield Cup? And who will win Grand Chess Tour.
by abeautifulgame 35 minutes ago
Need help! Hall of Fame 2.0!
by Arjun316694 36 minutes ago
The Hnerf Attack
by TheronG12 37 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!