11913 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
113. You have captured all your opponent's pieces and captured or immobilized all their pawns but you still insist on promoting pawns until you have 4 or 5 queens.
114. You think that the most important endgame for a begginner to learn is N + B + K vs. K
115. You won your first game by switching the colours of the bishops
116. You try to convince your opponent that you can skip your turn.
A friend actually tried to do this to me, once.
117. It's been a few weeks since your wife said "You play too much chess" ;-)
118. You take a draw when you are winning by allot.
119. The 2nd game u won was by after the moves (as White) e4 e5 Qh5, u convinced your opponent to touch their king, and play Ke7 Qxe5#
120. You offer draws when there is a checkmate waiting to happen
121. You resign after you won
122. Your opponent forfeits after learning he is playing against you
123. You lose every game you play because of blundering your pieces away.
124.You think you can beat a GM:you want to play against Zugzwang or even Fide.125.You always want to play with Black to copy your opponent's moves.
YOU THINK THAT YOUR ROOK MOVES IN L SHAPE
127. You end up in the hospital because you took the term, "Eat his piece!" literally.
129. You don't play anymore because you got mad after you blundered all your pieces.
130. You blunder your pieces because you son't want to play
131. You think black should go 1st
132. You ask "where does this piece move again"?
133. You think that the Caro-Kann(B10)is a reference to the Da Vinci code.
134.You aplly the chekers rules on a chess game
135. Thinking there is a way out of checkmate.
Faking a LOW rating to win !!
by hayabusahayate16 3 minutes ago
Myers-Briggs Types and Chess
by dodgecharger1968 4 minutes ago
How do I?????
by PHudson 7 minutes ago
How a 483 elo became a Co State Champion
by blobby12 10 minutes ago
Prop Bet: 1,000 Blitz Games in 7 Days
by leiph18 12 minutes ago
House of Chess
by JackieMatra 13 minutes ago
Outcome of de la Maza's Seven Circles Program
by Chesscoaching 17 minutes ago
3/31/2015 - Making Space, Mate in 2
by Flaudemiglio 18 minutes ago
What would you say to a 800 rated player?
by mubarakalmtani 18 minutes ago
University of Oregon Chess Club
by PHudson 30 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!