18433 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
136. You play magnetic chess in a box after taking the phrase "loose pieces drop off" too literally.
137. You don't think of Napoleon as primarily a chess player.
138. You think that the idea of White moving first is a little bit racist.
139. You think the queen only move on white cases in nowadays normal chess (ie, not in a variant.)
140. You think this is monopoly, and that you can buy squares to get your properties. You then ask your opponenent, "Where's the money to buy the properties??"
141. You buy extra chess pieces to put on the board
142. You think there should be a "get out of checkmate" card just like "get out of jail" card from Monopoly.
When you checkmate somebody, you tell their king to go directly to jail and do not pass go.
You ask the person your playing how the horsee moves?
145. You like monopoly more than chess.
146. you don't like violence against queen and king. instead you demonstrate peacefully against monarchy.
147. you take pieces by jumping over them with your queen
148. you use your chess board as dinner tray
149. you call the police if someone wants to play bullet with you
150. you try to feed the horsies
151. if your opponent says check, you say "I raise by 50 bucks"
152. you try to cure the bishop from his obsessive-compulsive disorder, because he online steps on fields with equal color
153. you think its pervert to beat the queen
154. You never met a premature queen user.
155. You don't understand why the king is not more powerfull than the queen.
156. You think zugzwang is the german word for a mishit golf shot
157. You think zwischenzug is the german word for switcheroo
156.Your opponent says checkmate and you think check got married.
157. You play chess with checkers pieces.
158. You insist on promoting your pawn to a fox. Hey! dumb horses are allowed...
159. You call rooks "castles" 160. You think that "check" means to check the board for queen threats 161. You call knights "horseys" or "horse" 162. You insist that having adjacent kings is perfectly legal 163. You checkmate by putting your king adjacent to your opponent's king and think it is checkmate because your king is protected164. You get mated by Fool's Mate 165. You get mated by Scholar's Mate166. You think queens can move in L shapes167. You insist on promoting to another king168. You think you have to checkmate the queen169. You take the queen over the king170. You think chess notation is some kind of spy code171. You think you can escape checkmate172. You capture pieces like you would in a game of checkers173. You use checkers to replace the pawns you are missing174. You don't know who Magnus Carlsen is174. You call youself a GM when you reach a rating of 750175. You play chess like giveaway176. The only way you can win is to be loud and distract your opponent
you hit your opponent whenever he wins you.
177. You waste your time deciding which pawn to push.
by XPLAYERJX a few minutes ago
Most Challenging Chess Puzzle
by KingJames4914 4 minutes ago
1/28/2015 - Horvath vs. Lajos Mayer, Budapest, 1917
by raul_sebastian 4 minutes ago
Practical differences between 1. e4 and 1. d4 ?
by PilateBlue 4 minutes ago
site is unplayable
by 5string6string 6 minutes ago
1941 Liberty Chess Set by W.T. Pinney No. 101 Small Club Size
by wiscmike 8 minutes ago
Benefitting from Illegal Moves?
by leiph18 10 minutes ago
Stuff Non-Chess Players Say
by akafett 11 minutes ago
Tips for my the 1st tournament
by JarinH 11 minutes ago
4 years to become a chess master
by Chesscoaching 12 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!