10479 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
265)you agree to play a game with 56 queens and still lose
266)you say "king me" when you promote a pawn
261. As white, you always play 1.a3 to prevent losing your knight in the Ruy Lopez Exchange Variation.
262. While playing bullet, you lose on time when you keep trying to castle after you've already moved your king
269)when someone says checkmate you think an australian person is checking you
270. You think "blundering" is when you calculate moves outloud.
271. You never play standard time, because you think you have to stand up for 15 minutes while playing.
272. When your opponent uses en passant, you report them to staff for hacking.
1000. You look at this list and realize you do some/all of these things.
hey you can't just skip to 1000
274) you get your king to the end of the board and try to promote
He was doing what all good chess players do, think ahead.
275. You think that pawn pushing is when you push your pawn over
276. You think pushing your king over is an excellent defense for your king becuse it's ducking behind the pawns
277. You think the dragon variation in the sicilian is when you call in a dragon to checkmate the king
278. You see this diagram and can't find the mate:
279. You think you castle like this
280. You only play openings that corresponde to where you live Italian, English, London, French, King's indian, Queen's indian, etc.
281. You don't want to take any pawns because you think that they are cute.
let's start banning people who abandon games
by JavaTigress a few minutes ago
by chasm1995 4 minutes ago
I'm Amazed at Some People's Hatred of Descriptive Notation
by FooYee 7 minutes ago
7/29/2014 - Full House
by JTV 9 minutes ago
Handling Losses and Feeling "Not Good Enough"
by JavaTigress 10 minutes ago
by winerkleiner 14 minutes ago
How do I beat a 2000+?
by varelse1 18 minutes ago
Whites first move advantage
by Khallyx 21 minutes ago
Free Chess Coaching
by SkepticalYeti25 26 minutes ago
Hurt/Heal Opening Traps
by rqi3 26 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!