15530 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
264)you get checkmated in two moves
265)you agree to play a game with 56 queens and still lose
266)you say "king me" when you promote a pawn
261. As white, you always play 1.a3 to prevent losing your knight in the Ruy Lopez Exchange Variation.
262. While playing bullet, you lose on time when you keep trying to castle after you've already moved your king
269)when someone says checkmate you think an australian person is checking you
270. You think "blundering" is when you calculate moves outloud.
271. You never play standard time, because you think you have to stand up for 15 minutes while playing.
272. When your opponent uses en passant, you report them to staff for hacking.
1000. You look at this list and realize you do some/all of these things.
hey you can't just skip to 1000
274) you get your king to the end of the board and try to promote
He was doing what all good chess players do, think ahead.
275. You think that pawn pushing is when you push your pawn over
276. You think pushing your king over is an excellent defense for your king becuse it's ducking behind the pawns
277. You think the dragon variation in the sicilian is when you call in a dragon to checkmate the king
278. You see this diagram and can't find the mate:
279. You think you castle like this
280. You only play openings that corresponde to where you live Italian, English, London, French, King's indian, Queen's indian, etc.
by RonaldJosephCote a few minutes ago
Any girls here play chess?
by denner90 a few minutes ago
playing watched games
by Poryg 5 minutes ago
Is there any defense against apathetic players?
by bigpoison 7 minutes ago
What was I supposed to do?
by pentiumjs 8 minutes ago
If chess players are so smart why they are not millionaires/billionaires?
by crazyim5 8 minutes ago
by goalieboy101 8 minutes ago
Looking to Join a Group
by Michahellis 9 minutes ago
Lechers of Chess.com
by netzach 11 minutes ago
Why is Timman still so strong ?
by Sred 11 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!