Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

1,000 signs you play chess too much.

• 6 weeks ago · Quote · #1381

knightrider1982

motherinlaw wrote:
    knightrider1982 wrote:

You'd sell your entire family just to buy a house that is big enough to fit in the world's largest chess board and pieces.

My thoughts?  You "may" be playing chess "too much" if your Brain Actually Generates this Idea: 

That someone might Sell his or her ""entire family" in order to "buy a House that is big enough to fit in the world's largest chess board and pieces." 

Wow.  That's impressive.  (Now, I'm not saying you play chess "too much," of course, but ......... Wow.)  (;-D!) 

To be honest, I do play chess quite a lot. I've logged onto this site every day for the past 3 or so years. I also have other chess sites on which I play. I just love chess so. It's one of the best games ever created, in my opinion.

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #1382

R3DL10N

when u punch a whole through the laptop on a loosing streak blitz and bullet blunder rage. This actually happend.

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #1383

Nine_fires

With you?

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #1384

Akatsuki64

21. You think everyone else is stupid because they think # means hashtag.

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #1385

Ballofwhacks

You try to move the mouse to select chess pieces IRL

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #1386

MrInitialMan

When you walk along a tiled floor, your footsteps only make legal Knight moves.

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #1387

motherinlaw

MrInitialMan wrote:

Sounds challenging!  I'd probably slip and fall and hit my head on the tile and suffer brain damage and not be able to play chess very well at all.  Wait.  Maybe that's already happened.  That would explain a lot of my recent games.

• 3 weeks ago · Quote · #1388

pikachu11

motherinlaw wrote:
    MrInitialMan wrote:

Sounds challenging!  I'd probably slip and fall and hit my head on the tile and suffer brain damage and not be able to play chess very well at all.  Wait.  Maybe that's already happened.  That would explain a lot of my recent games.

??

• 3 weeks ago · Quote · #1389

marcomarco13

QUESTION /pikachu11 does your name come from basque language  which means lunch ? ty

• 3 weeks ago · Quote · #1390

colinsaul

pikachu is a pokemon which is a creature in a children's cartoon series.

• 3 weeks ago · Quote · #1391

jonathansfirstacount

aka the worst pokemon ever because you need to waste a stone on him to grow a spikey tail....

Post your reply: