16051 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
We really should stop with the Fool's Mate! There have been several posts with the Fool's Mate!
chessgm8, do you really expect the people who come here to post to read all the (26) pages to make sure that they do not repeat what was said? I don't think so.
643. You try to promote a pawn to a pawn
644. You lose to this:
645. You play this:
646. You don't feel like playing, so do this:
647. You're a coneheadzombie and you post fantastic wins
649. This is the only game you have won:
650. When you challenge the computer to a lightning 1/0 game
651.your just too dumb
This is your favorite opening
If I were black, that would be my favorite opening.
652.you accept a draw when a queen and 2 rooks up
653.you think you can move your own peices off the board
654. you think you can move you opponent's peices for him.
655. You know how to mate with a queen--but have not won with 6 queens656. You have an 11x11 board, and say, "Where are the other pieces?"657. If you were to combine all these signs into one, it would equal: your play658. You offer constant draws, hoping your opponent will run out of time659. You offer constant draws, hoping your opponent will not see the mate660. You need to download an app that shows all the legal moves in order to play a game
661: Scholar's Mate
662: As black, you play
663. Your white and you play this sequence often, and get it kicked around.
664. You think that bughouse is when you play with bug pieces.
(For those who really don't know, its a chess game with 2 people on a team. Search it up!)
655 seems a little ambigous. I've mated several times with a K+Q, but I've never promoted enough pawns to mate with 6 queens, therefore I've never won with 6 queens.
665. You always try for the scholar's mate, thinking that your opponent can't stop it.
Seriously, eveytime I see 1. e3, the opponent goes for the scholar's mate. It's like they think they'll win in a few turns so a real move like 1. e4 is useless.
The truth about Dr. Frank Brady and Fischer
by robbie_1969 a few minutes ago
what's the main difference between a 1300 and a 1800 player?
by DjonniDerevnja a few minutes ago
WHY? is this horrible opening so popular for white ?
by Dolphin27 a few minutes ago
Extremely Difficult Mate in 3 (Grandmasters Only Please)
by CrazyJae 2 minutes ago
12/19/2014 - Honfi - Csenady, Hungary 1963
by ches55master123 5 minutes ago
Choosing Color In Rated Live Games
by MSC157 5 minutes ago
Game Analysis +/-
by defrancis7 7 minutes ago
Why does Fritz say this is a blunder?
by Martin_Stahl 8 minutes ago
The Science of bigpoison
by Bronco70 8 minutes ago
First person to win 1000 games against Comp1-EASY gets 1000 trophies!
by macer75 9 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!