11381 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Yes, let's list 5,000 signs!!! It may sound crazy, but I think, altogether, we can do it!
1. You castle by stacking your rooks on top of each other and putting your king on top2. You think there is a way out of checkmate3. You think pawns are more valuable than your king because they can promote
It'll never get to 5,000. The "1000 signs your play chess too much" is around 300 after a month or two.
When playing white, this is your favorite opening.
5. You stink at chess.
6. You think you created a new checkmate with this:
7. You don't know what you call it when you develop a bishop on g2, b2, b7 or g7
You can win every game, or draw if the game was played perfectly. If you can't do this, you don't know everything about chess.
#8: This is a winning combination!
#10: you fall for #6!
#11: You think all developing moves with the bishop to g2/7 and/or b2/7 are called fianchetto! :-p
#12: You think my diagram with this post is winning for black.
13. You sac all your pieces to eliminate all of your opponent's pawns, now he won't be able to get a new Queen! Brilliant!
Haha, great one!!
14. When castling OTB, you first move your rook, then the king.
15. You always have arguements with your friends about if the a4 move is better, or the h4 move.
16. You think that Morphy is some dude from The Matrix.
17. When you hear people talking about Ruy Lopez, you think it is a drink and ask if you could have one but with a twist of lemon.
18. You refuse to play "The Itailian Game" if you're not eating pizza.
19. You're don't know what the Itailian Game is.
20. When a pawn captures your queen, you start saying that it isn't fair:"A small insignificant pawn like this has no right to capture her majesty!"
21. U look at the knight pieces and said.. , are they horses ??
22. You look at the knight piece and you think that the rider must have fallen off at some point.
by Spiffe a few minutes ago
Chess.com getting sued for libel?
by landlubberdolphin a few minutes ago
Best Ways for Low-Middle Level Player to Improve Ability
by aproujan a few minutes ago
12/4/2013 - Immunity
by cwedell a few minutes ago
by learningthemoves 4 minutes ago
Yet Another World Championship Proposal
by sapientdust 6 minutes ago
what the #$%^was he playing and how did he win?
by jojojopo 7 minutes ago
14 Sicilian games so far, only 1 open Siclian. What about you?
by FriendlySquid 9 minutes ago
Easily my favourite GM to watch lecture.
by owltuna 15 minutes ago
is this player better then Magnus
by TBentley 17 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!