Forums

Bad chess joke

Sort:
CoyoteLoco

Around Christmas season a chess tournament was going in a hotel. In the lobby several participants gathered and starting going on about their exploits. One kept reminding everyone that he once drew Kasparov in a simultaneous.  Another kept talking about how had once beaten the state champion in an OTB game. As a yet another player was about to launch into explaining how he could give knight odds to anybody in the room and still win,  the hotel manager came in and asked everybody to get back to their tournament room and not loiter in the lobby.  The players were unwilling to break up their friendly little chat and asked the manager what the problem was.  The managers replied sheepishly “I just cant stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer.”

nameno1had

HessianWarrior wrote:

HessianWarrior wrote:

winerkleiner  wrote:

What I don't get is why would a 64 year old go out of his way to put me and others down?  What's wrong with your thinking process? 

On my part it's all fun and games, but with you (a 64 year old) it's personal (I guess).  Deep down I don't care but you seem to.  

I'm having fun too, just keep yapping.

5 minutes ago·Quote·#108

winerkleiner wrote:

I'm betting HashMarks will quote me, lol.

First things first, don't laugh out loud, it's annoying and I'm sure your breath stinks. Second things second; the quote in blue shows that you were sniveling about me being such a big meanie to you last night, yet tonight YOU invite me to punish you even more. You just keep yapping Bozo, so expect what you get. 

He was just betting us how easily you are goaded....I have noticed the naive take the bait evrytime...

winerkleiner

Yep, hook, line and sinker!!

HessianWarrior

nameno wrote: He was just betting us how easily you are goaded....I have noticed the naive take the bait evrytime...

If you think I was goaded pal you are wrong, I was waiting for it.

HessianWarrior
winerkleiner wrote:

Check the posts, you're the sniveler Weinersnitchel.

winerkleiner
HessianWarrior wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

How can YOU call ME that?  I go about my business posting and YOU pester me.  When you post about anything I say nothing.  Take the meds on your bed table.

winerkleiner

People laugh at me for one reason, but they laugh at you for another.

pipituche

I have a great joke.

Two chess players are entered in a tournament.  They play a great game and become loyal friends.  One day, one sleeps with the other's wife.  Their friendship deteriorates and eventually one murders the other. 

nameno1had

HessianWarrior wrote:

winerkleiner wrote:

A classic overreaction at sarcasm...you take yourself too seriously..

Perhaps you wouldn't get so retentive if stop focusing on a weinerschnitzel und wackenputz and used your ballz for what they were made for....we already knew you were too easily lured into more pointless blabbering...

nameno1had

HessianWarrior wrote:

nameno wrote: He was just betting us how easily you are goaded....I have noticed the naive take the bait evrytime...

You were waiting for and still fell into the trap.....wow....I wouldn't brag about that

HessianWarrior
winerkleiner wrote:

People laugh at me for one reason, but they laugh with you for another.

There's more than just one reason why you are laughed at Wiener. #1 you show up tonight asking for it, #2 your Wiener name is a joke, #3 you post the stupidest crap ever thought of, and #4 you laugh out loud more than all the Hyenas on earth.

nameno1had

HessianWarrior wrote:

winerkleiner wrote:

There's more than just one reason why you are laughed at Wiener. #1 you show up tonight asking for it, #2 your Wiener name is a joke, #3 you post the stupidest crap ever thought of, and #4 you laugh out loud more than all the Hyenas on earth.

Atleast he has friends....those people on your page that act like your friends just don't like to argue with you....some of us are smart enough to actually put you in your place....it's sad you aren't smart enough to find where you belong....

nameno1had

btw, he laughs at his own jokes because they are funny....no one can make you laugh, even you....your jokes are horrible and your sense of humor is worse

HessianWarrior
nameno1had wrote:

HessianWarrior wrote:

You were waiting for and still fell into the trap.....wow....I wouldn't brag about that

You must be nuts nobrains, Wiener couldn't set a trap for a sloth. By the way if the trap was to get me to trash him for another night it worked and pretty stupid on his part.

winerkleiner
HessianWarrior wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

And you inhale and cherish every last bit of it.

HessianWarrior
nameno1had wrote:

btw, he laughs at his own jokes because they are funny....no one can make you laugh, even you....your jokes are horrible and your sense of humor is worse

What did Dildo do hire you as a bodyguard?

DrSpudnik

This thread has to be the worst chess joke ever.

nameno1had

The fact you were simple enough to come back and waste your time while he laughs at your feable attempts to belittle anyone else more than you have or will continue to do yourself, is funny enough for me to stick around, it is icing on the cake to lambast you myself...

nameno1had

HessianWarrior wrote:

nameno1had wrote:

You are really clueless if you think he needs me to make you look like a fool for him....I assure you the only pain he may be in is from laughing so hard at you

DrSpudnik
nameno1had wrote:

HessianWarrior wrote:

nameno1had wrote:

[bla bla bla...]

One wonders how much protection you'd get against, say, the Russian Mafia or Mexican drug cartels...