Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Kasparov for President

• 24 months ago · Quote · #1

AnthonyCG

• 24 months ago · Quote · #2

Vimitsu

In my opinion, sandwhiches and oatmeal are both much better than whatever Kasparov is eating.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #3

bemcertinho

And I agree with yoy, Cln_Duck. Besides, I'm very hungry now. So, mine is a true gut accredited opinion.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #4

AnthonyCG

Don't tell me you took this seriously...

• 24 months ago · Quote · #5

AndyClifton

So are we to conclude that Obama is holding his phone upside-down?

I love Romney's total photo-op look in #2.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #6

AnthonyCG

Yeah it's becomming a tradition now:

• 24 months ago · Quote · #7

linuxblue1

If Kasparov became president he would play 1.h4 in all games [the Reagan atatck] Smile

• 24 months ago · Quote · #8

b3nnyhaha

except he's russian so...

• 24 months ago · Quote · #9

bemcertinho

Kasparov, first of all, must learn how to hold a phone in a true presidential way. If you are not a president, and you don't need to have a presidential hand always free, to push a red button to unleash a nuclear global war, for instance, you can hold the phone using one hand and cover the micro with the other hand, to keep yourself saying wonderful things, while hearing others. Being a president, I've been presided by many of them, you press the micro against your ear and bring the speaker to your chin. That way, especially being a president, you still go on hearing. Softer, indeed. With such a technology, you will be using the speaker not as loudspeaker, rather as a subdued speaker. So doing, not only you hear less but accumulates the advantage of keeping the remaining hand free, apt to many usages, as circumstances may require. Clinton, in many aspects, was still more ergonomically wise than these two presidential guys shown here.

Post your reply: