Forums

Laughter is the best medicine

Sort:
motherinlaw

I Love that one -- especially since I gather it's from an actual trial transcript -- makes me wish I'd been in the courtroom that day!

BillPhilip

Doctor: Mrs. Rose, good news for you!

Patient: I'm Miss Rose, Doc.

Doctor: Miss Rose, bad news for you!

BillPhilip

A chess master died - after a few days, a friend of his heard a voice; it was him!

"What's it like, where you are now," he asked.

"What do you want to hear first, the good news or the bad news."

"Tell me the good news first."

"Well, it's really heaven here. There are tournaments and blitz sessions going on all the time and Morphy, Alekhine, Lasker, Tal, Capablanca, Botvinnik, they're all here, and you can play them."

"Fantastic!" the friend said, "and what is the bad news?"

"You have Black against Capablanca on Saturday."

AkumaX

laughing too much means you're depressed

Mikado777
BillPhilip написал:

A chess master died - after a few days, a friend of his heard a voice; it was him!

"What's it like, where you are now," he asked.

"What do you want to hear first, the good news or the bad news."

"Tell me the good news first."

"Well, it's really heaven here. There are tournaments and blitz sessions going on all the time and Morphy, Alekhine, Lasker, Tal, Capablanca, Botvinnik, they're all here, and you can play them."

"Fantastic!" the friend said, "and what is the bad news?"

"You have Black against Capablanca on Saturday."

You have Black against Capablanca on Saturday -

it is the hell :)

BillPhilip

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

The_Ghostess_Lola

My father knew a car mechanic man here on St. Croix. Everyone called him Happy ('cuz he was so grouchy). Anywayz, they say he'd would go to one of the streetfood vendors and order, "Gimme a cheezburger with onions and a milkshake without - and hurry it up".

JamieDelarosa

Lola, why do they drive on the wrong side of the road in the USVI?  It was so scary when I was last there,

BillPhilip

A man asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train.”

The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll even catch the 4:11 one.”

kleelof

The bull will give him a ride?

BillPhilip

Bull runs behind!

luzvilla007
I do agree there is no other way of happiness :)
chessbangrr

?

chessbangrr

This forum doesn’t spread happiness.

le_napoleon

I bet u have never focused on ur studies like this.