Forums

The never ending story

Sort:
Gm_andrewfeng

Once upon a time, Harold was watching TV when he heard the doorbell ring. Suddenly...

Master_Kaina

So Harold replied:  What "forum" do you speak of sir?

Gm_andrewfeng

Suddenly the guy transformed into a monster and replied...

Ironknight777
hessmaster wrote:

A guy came in and said this forum is dead.

lol

Master_Kaina

As the monster laughed, so did Harold ... for the monster's hearty laugh was very contagious!

fatymid

Harold decided to go for a walk!

konhidras

But the world never really ended proving the tv program to be a hoax

fatymid

Writer of the story was retarded and didn't thought that  Harold got super powers and can rebuild world, what Harold did.

Master_Kaina

Thus creating a paradox of multi-verses with Harold the god of one & the "unnameable" seeking to destroy that which Harold continues to create, forming a bond between the two as codependent & eternal nemeses!

konhidras

Then they both farted.

Master_Kaina

& from thatBURST of flatulence a newGALAXYwas born!

Chessaddictedprakhar

and i ate it 

CaptJaneway

and couldn't sleep due to indigestion

Master_Kaina

& thus Chessaddictedprakhar became known for this across the multi-verse & all dimensions & was so dubbed the Fart-Eater from this time forth & forever, destined to eternal indigestion & insomnia surrounded by flatulence in his own private reality with only hessmaster, FallingUp, & konhidras by his side.  Meanwhile ... Harold & the "unnamed" monster Gm_andrewfeng had created continued to do battle!

konhidras

Meanwhile...Master _Kaina kept on farting and creating new galaxies...

Master_Kaina

& from jealous envy, konhidras wanted to follow Chessaddictedprakhar in his ways & thus adopted to also eating flatulent galaxies which I had expelled thus he too became known as a Fart-Eater which spawned a new race of "Fart-Eaters" across the cosmos.

CaptJaneway

Warren Huffet looked up in the sky & saw a great moneymaking opportunity. He clapped his hands with glee! He quickly bought up 90% of the shares in the canned bean company. Soon... 

Master_Kaina

Warren had developed great residual income due to the new demand for flatulence-producing goods & his quick, keen investment actions!

CaptJaneway

Warren sat thinking... I must protect my invest. Therefore I will build a rocket ship (and wear a gas mask) and go meet Master_Kaina, the biggest bean consumer in the Universe. I will offer him unlimited resources to fight any enemies he may have. When they met...

Master_Kaina

Master_Kaina received a visit from CaptJaneway & they negotiated.