Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

2700 Blunders

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

radar6590

Time Control 1 min 1 sec, granted, but still an interesting couple of mistakes by my opponent.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

Henster97

I don't say that they weren't blunders but under the time, perhaps he was under pressure of having to go quickly and tried to make the fork at move 20 without realising what he was doing.

But otherwise, good game!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

Skwerly

Your thoughts on the game were correct i thought, and Nd4 looks very solid.  as a rule, i'm against 2700s running passed pawns on me.  :D 

nice game!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

radar6590

Fezzik - Sorry to disappoint. That seems like an interesting thread to me though, haha. Maybe start one? ;)

Skwerly - Thanks!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

WilsonYiuWahWong

People make mistakes. Even Carlsen himself blundered a piece at Tata Steel 2011 against one of the Dutch players (I forget who) so its far more probable us weaker players will be more prone.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

Wouter_Remmerswaal

WilsonYiuWahWong wrote:

People make mistakes. Even Carlsen himself blundered a piece at Tata Steel 2011 against one of the Dutch players (I forget who) so its far more probable us weaker players will be more prone.

Giri won it :D.

Funny thing about the blunder is that it's not like a GM blunder that's 10 moves deep. Any guy could have seen that mistake and won the piece.

Post your reply: