Forums

6:44 vs 0:00

Sort:
CPU-Player
[COMMENT DELETED]
CPU-Player

Blockah.com

Jenium

Neither do I understand those moves nor the meaning of this post.

CPU-Player

Blockah.com

OtherGabe

After Bf4 he shoulve played e5

CPU-Player

Blockah.com

wbbaxterbones

I'm confused... how is white not just completely lost in the final position. Like if not for time it's over. There are no "tricks" you are just down 2 pieces and you lose the g pawn.

X_PLAYER_J_X

White was lost at move 7.

The strange thing is your opponet played e6 did he not see e5? Mouse Slip?

Final position 34...Kxg5 Than black can sac a piece for the pawn it will never queen. After the trade of rooks black is up 1 piece in a completely won endgame.

CPU-Player

Blockah.com

CPU-Player

Blockah.com

MSC157

Wtf did I just saw?

GnrfFrtzl

I don't get it, really.
Your rook is hanging, king simply takes it.
Then there are three other pieces that stop the pawn without even having to give up any advantage.

CPU-Player

Blockah.com

CPU-Player
[COMMENT DELETED]
MSC157

GnrfFrtzl
Blockah írta:
GnrfFrtzl wrote:

I don't get it, really.
Your rook is hanging, king simply takes it.
Then there are three other pieces that stop the pawn without even having to give up any advantage.

Face-palm.

Obviously as I have already stated dude, I switched from rooks protecting each other to attacking the king, yes sure king could take a rook but only if he had enough time, I could of just kept my rooks there moved my king up and eventually got a queen, but instead I checked him and watched his clock run out, it was quicker for me to get this win, this way.

Look out-side the box man, don't look at the details, look at the big picture!

HOW?
There was no way that you could get that pawn to promote.
He's two pieces up, and has three that can easily track it down in two moves.
Don't face palm me when you have no idea what you're on about, kid. 

wbbaxterbones

... Blockah, you can't just sigh and dismiss all of our correct analysis. Also if you are trying to win on time from the start in a 10 minute game you are doing it wrong lol, you need to focus on the position and try to improve your play, winning on time is a nice lucky break. If you focus on it only you will never get better.

What everyone else was saying is correct, please stop dismissing them all off hand.

I_Wear_Socks

About to get a pawn promotion hahaha. He has 3 pieces already stopping that and your only piece protecting the pawn is totally hanging. Your arrogance gives you a lot of delusions by the sound of things. The crazy thing is you actually think this game is something to show off about!

adumbrate

let him enjoy his win :)

adumbrate

check out this checkmate:

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=1128303336