Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

A Game with Chess Titan

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1

AnthonyCG

I played a slow game against chess titans today. I managed to get a lucky draw after some interesting complications.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #2

theweaponking

Good save.  Queen sacrifices are fun to do against this program.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #3

A_Aboaisha

Man It isnot The excellent prog you proud by winning it ^^ 
    Show us What will you do against Fritz ^_^  

• 23 months ago · Quote · #4

theweaponking

Thanks.  Still not sure where AnthonyCG slipped into the worse position.  I'll have to chew on it for a bit when I have the time.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #5

theweaponking

And actually, Chess Titans on any level is a chump when faced with the Bird (1. f4) or Dutch (1...f5).  I use them almost all the time and I haven't lost a game to it with them in a good long while.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #6

AnthonyCG

I think maybe 24.Qf4 was a bad idea. I haven't looked at it yet.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #7

theweaponking

I think 26. h6! was an instant winner.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #8

AnthonyCG

theweaponking wrote:

I think 26. h6! was an instant winner.

Black can play 26...Bxc2+ and there is a mate somewhere. This is why I think giving up the c3 pawn was a bad idea.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #9

theweaponking

Aha...missed that.  Well, hmm...guess you are in a fix there.

• 21 months ago · Quote · #10

Flavourr

Did you wrote down your moves or do chess titans have a score sheet or something that can be stored? I actually won against lv 10 but I can't find the game and I don't remember all the exact moves :/ I would really want to analyze the game but I guess I can't.

• 21 months ago · Quote · #11

AnthonyCG

Flavourr wrote:

Did you wrote down your moves or do chess titans have a score sheet or something that can be stored? I actually won against lv 10 but I can't find the game and I don't remember all the exact moves :/ I would really want to analyze the game but I guess I can't.

It does log games you save but I don't remember where it puts them. Anyway it's not really people friendly as it only notes the squares where things move from and not actually what pieces move.

I just wrote the moves down while I played.

Post your reply: