Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

An Insane Bullet Game 2050 vs 2137

• 4 years ago · Quote · #1

JKO

Hey this is a game i played today against a 2100 player. It was a bullet game on Live Chess and it was quite an interesting game. Please any analysis of how much i missed or any advice would be really appreciated. Please send your advice my way, anything would be great :) Thanks and enjoy

• 4 years ago · Quote · #2

orangehonda

What an awful game.

Bullet isn't worth analysing, move to showcase.

• 4 years ago · Quote · #3

JKO

that isnt a very nice thing to say.

• 4 years ago · Quote · #4

mike77

from the peanut gallery....i'd've told him "you cant beat me". although i tend to agree(not with nasty comment about the game). there is a certain stab and hope approach to bullet. thanx tho' it was a pretty mate.

• 4 years ago · Quote · #5

orangehonda

JKO wrote:

that isnt a very nice thing to say.

Sorry.  Here's some anlysis then.

Even playing though at bullet speed I was expecting:

12.Nxe5

15...fxg6

16.Rxh7+ or gxh7

17.Rxh7+ or gxh7

17...Rxe5 is nuts... ok I see now you double attack so I guess that's fine :p

22.Nxd2 (although white is dead of course)

Obviously a 1 minute game where each side was ignoring the last move / using pre-move incorrectly.  White seriously underestimated his opponent and played sloppily for an attack expecting an easy mate, blundered into the loss of a piece and lost the right to castle.

The surprise mate at the end was probably enjoyable, and that's why you posted the game -- this is why I'm thinking showcase forum.  If you seriously want analysis on a game that was sloppy even for 1/0 you're out of your mind Smile

Post your reply: