Forums

Crazy people!

Sort:
Annabella1

who is Selena Gomez?

LordHarnois
Annabella1 wrote:

who is Selena Gomez?

Do you live in a box women!?!?! (I say this in a sarcastic tone and don't mean any offense by it.)

Annabella1

hahahahahaha   sorry!!!!!!  I dont watch TV  much!!!!....I do have more important things to do you know! hahahahahahaah  let me google her name

Fingerly

For what it's worth, I'm 44.  You will probably never feel weird about thinking younger girls are cute, or even sexy.  Part of my brain that appreciates feminine beauty is still 21 years old, while the rest is 44, which opens the field for my aging eyes.  Meaning, I find more women attractive today than I did when I was 21.

It gets weird when you talk about younger women or--worse--try to act on it.  

Sunofthemorninglight
soorat wrote:

That's because you're crazy!!!

good to have that confirmed, time to run diagnostics!

Sunofthemorninglight
LordHarnois wrote:
Annabella1 wrote:

who is Selena Gomez?

Do you live in a box of women!?!?! (I say this in a sarcastic tone and don't mean any offense by it.)

i do, sometimes.

Fingerly

It's funny how the word "of" appeared out of nowhere in that quote.

LordHarnois

A box of women?

kayak21

I'd rather have a box of chocolates, thank you. ;)

BowTied

Crazy? Well, certainly a bit "off." I, for instance, am constantly suited, buttoned-up, and bow tied, not only for work every day, but even on weekends, more often than not I'm suited, buttoned-up, and bow tied for no particular reason!

Annabella1

hmmmmm

learningthemoves

Yes, chess is the crazy causer...we're all so sure that's the reason. It couldn't possibly have had anything to do with being fed paint chips as a child or growing up near those power lines, could it?

Only a crazy person would think that, wouldn't you?

Annabella1

I Agree .... hahahahahaha

varelse1
learningthemoves wrote:

Yes, chess is the crazy causer...we're all so sure that's the reason. It couldn't possibly have had anything to do with being fed paint chips as a child or growing up near those power lines, could it?

True that!

After all, it would cost os millions of dollars to get rid of all those power lines.
Wouldn't harldy cost us anything to get rid of chess.

delete92
learningthemoves wrote:

It never did me any harm Susan

Now where did I put my penguin? I'm running late for the jelly triffle starring competition - I am going to out stare that triffle this year!!!

P.s. beware of the voices

varelse1

"Chess never did me any harm."

That's what THESE people thought!

Krokko4

Fak fak fak fak fak fak fak fak fak fak lol lololololooloololololoolo😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Waredude
I am a little crazy.